Sion Zeta Slight Issue

I'm running RJT in arena right now, and I've been noticing a slight issue with Sion. On the final hit that defeats him, he still inflicts pain on the person who defeats him. His zeta reads "At the end of each turn, Sion inflicts Pain for three turns on enemies who damaged him during that turn." If Sion is defeated by the end of the turn, how could he inflict pain on someone? Not a huge issue, I just miss out on the cooldown reduction for my resistance characters when they're debuffed. Not sure if it's WAI.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I mean... if you defeated him with a killing blow, then you damaged him...

seems WAI to me. Especially cuz Sion is supposed to rez
  • A better question is...why aren't you killing Sion last? Kill order should be EP, Nihilus, Thrawn, Vader, Sion. But to answer your question, generally toons can still apply buffs/debuffs etc as they die (similar to TIE Reaper removing TM when it's killed).
  • A better question is...why aren't you killing Sion last? Kill order should be EP, Nihilus, Thrawn, Vader, Sion. But to answer your question, generally toons can still apply buffs/debuffs etc as they die (similar to TIE Reaper removing TM when it's killed).
    The better question is, why do you care?

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    My guess is Sion got his aoe off and OP had to kill.

I have sion fractured for most of the battle so he’s not an issue. When I’ve killed palp and nihilus, I like to kill sion so I don’t have to deal with hatred.