GMY Mythic Event T3

Prev1
DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited August 2018
12 attacks before I can take my coat off. Okay, someone explain how this is fair? LOL Wonder how my g12 Yoda would do?

Replies

• 12 attacks before I can take my coat off. Okay, someone explain how this is fair? LOL Wonder how my g12 Yoda would do?

"G11 with mods 7* is recommended" what they really mean is Gear 12 maxed out with mods that add at least 150 speed to each character. Then, "maybe" you can get it if the RNG lets you. :tongue:
  • Honestly having a 7* bastilla shan will make the final tier a cake walk IMO. Yes... I know she isn't f2p at the moment (give it 4-6 weeks and she'll be on a hard node).

And to be fair, every mythic event has the opposing team take multiple turns before you get to go.
  • I beat it with:-
    G12 gen ken, g11 ezra, g11 gmy, g8 old ben, g8 kanan. No zetas. Easy event, very fun.

• 12 attacks before I can take my coat off. Okay, someone explain how this is fair? LOL Wonder how my g12 Yoda would do?

GK/Zarris team wrecks that level. Have GMY and Ezra as your damage dealers. Hermit Yoda is clutch too but if you don’t have him then JKA is a nice sub for even more damage
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    I beat it with g11 gmy no zeta, no omega, g9 old Ben no zeta, died. G8 Ezra, no zeta, missing 1 omega died, g11 luminara lead, no zeta, g12 hoda 1 zeta. All the initial attacks directed towards hoda due to the invisible taunt they put into the mechanics to make it harder, he counted as stealthed and evaded all of them.
  • Try QGZ (G11) GK (G12), GMY, Ezra, (G11), Hyoda (G9). Only zeta on old skool QGZ... got thru it. Not easy tho! All 7* with decent speed moddin.
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    I beat it with g11 gmy no zeta, no omega, g9 old Ben no zeta, died. G8 Ezra, no zeta, missing 1 omega died, g11 luminara lead, no zeta, g12 hoda 1 zeta. All the initial attacks directed towards hoda due to the invisible taunt they put into the mechanics to make it harder, he counted as stealthed and evaded all of them.

As my Old Ben was taunting I did not noticed an invisible taunt, but I did noticed that Hoda failed to cloack.

Edit: Today I retry but this time I did not taunt with Old Ben, and you are right, they keep attacking Hermit until they somehow hit him.
    Post edited by Iceih_SWG on
  • General Kenobi g10, Aayla g12, GMYoda g11, zeta Barris g10, Anakin g11.

Not sure what mods I used, I’ve put them back on their original characters. But, anyway, that’s way less than the recommendation and I 3 starred it. Got 3 stars last time, too, but I don’t know what team I used since I didn’t even have Anakin back then, and my Kenobi was only 6*.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I beat it with:-
    G12 gen ken, g11 ezra, g11 gmy, g8 old ben, g8 kanan. No zetas. Easy event, very fun.

Arena Mods used I'm guessing?
  • Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Honestly having a 7* bastilla shan will make the final tier a cake walk IMO. Yes... I know she isn't f2p at the moment (give it 4-6 weeks and she'll be on a hard node).

And to be fair, every mythic event has the opposing team take multiple turns before you get to go.

Because it's just easier to give the AI 200-500% turn meter than make it 'difficult' for real?

As well, wouldn't it be nice if all the included AI characters were as good for us as they are for this event. Heck, Sidious pretty much one-shot two of my jedi with his basic after they had no protection left.
  • I beat it with Old Ben lead, Kanan, Ezra, Hermit Yoda and GMY. The first 3 are g10, the other 2 g11. It was surprisingly easy.
  • Tinman12_30
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Beat it with...(L) G8 Barriss, G10 Old Ben, G12 zGMY (battle meditation), G11 zEzra, G8 Kanan....I feel like I overachieved lol.

Kept swapping tant between the tanks, both of them ended up dying by the end, kill order was Maul Nilihus Sidious Dooku Trooper Assassin
    Post edited by Tinman12_30 on
  • Jailwatcher
    151 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    GK G12 (Lead), Ezra g10(No Zeta), Yoda g11(Battle Med Zeta), Zarris G10(Zeta), Old Ben g10 (No Zeta)

Focus was Nilihus, Maul, Sith Trooper, Dooku, Sid, then last was assassin
  • Qui Gon Jin (zeta Leader), Master Yoda and Hermit Yoda (each with one zeta), Ben Kenobi and Erza.

After the initial unslaught Yoda of dagobah heals and regen protection while his younger version and Erza do the heavy damage and Ben reduce the sith TM and takes some hits.

Only Master Yoda and Ben Kenobi were G12, the rest G11.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Because it's just easier to give the AI 200-500% turn meter than make it 'difficult' for real?

Well... Yeah. Actually. It's not that they have "200% - 500%" turn meter. It's that they're a bit faster than your characters and start with 100% turn meter, meaning they'll all go first, then everyone has 0 turn meter so they'll go a second time before you because their meters will fill first. Then you get all your guys to go, and because you're a human and humans are smart you focus fire someone important and from there it's basically alternating your folks all going and focus killing someone, their folks all going and spreading the damage around, then you going again.

If they just "made it more difficult for real" it would be even worse. All they do is bump speed and health and a minor increase to damage, then pre-fill turn meter.

This event is genuinely pretty easy. Look at the team I posted above to beat it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • G12 GK L, G12 GMY, G12 Ezra, G10 zOB, G8 QGJ
  • Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I beat it with:-

It took a few tries and a couple mod tweaks and such with my team, but this actually worked. Thanks for the input. At the end it was just GK and GMY, but by then they were only up against Sidious, Trooper and Assassin so it worked out.

Still, not "easy" unless you got the magical RNG on your first try. Thanks for the suggestion.

I did a few resets at first, mostly because I lost 1-2 characters before I even got to go. So, after having everyone survive, it just came down to working on one guy at a time. Nihilus first, then Maul (his aoe daze was really a pain in the butt), then dooku, and after Sidious went down, I could've just about auto'd it for trooper and assassin, but I didn't just in case. Having three tanks on the team really helped with survivability though. So, it is a solid option to utilize.

Just want to add, the full stun gun you get from the achievement for completing it is so sweeeeeet!
    Post edited by Whatelse73 on
  • G12 gk L, g12 zarris, g11 gmy no zetas, g11 Ezra no zeta, g11 qgj beat it on auto. Gk has some decent speed the rest are just random mods I had on them already.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Old ben lead is the easiest if you have sub -g11 jedi. His leader gives evasion, and TM on evade, which can shorten the initial onslaught. One GMY grants Tenacity Up, it's just a matter of taking them down. My kill order was Maul, Nih, Dooku, and finally Sid, and then mop up sith trooper/assassin in whatever order they fell.
    I used Old ben lead, GMY (2*zeta), Ani, ahsoka, GK. I also beat it previously without any zetas on GMY, though it took more tries.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
    12 attacks before I can take my coat off. Okay, someone explain how this is fair? LOL Wonder how my g12 Yoda would do?

"G11 with mods 7* is recommended" what they really mean is Gear 12 maxed out with mods that add at least 150 speed to each character. Then, "maybe" you can get it if the RNG lets you. :tongue:

3* it with GK (lead g12) Zetad GMY g11, lumi g9, ezra's g8, bar is G8, took me 3 attempts, after the 1st attempt I tweaked my mods (not arena mods, but good speed secondaries).
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    I did it very easily with gk/zarriss/gmy/zhoda/Ezra. No zeta on gmy or Ezra, only gk at g12 the others are all g11. No where near arena level mods on any of them, though my Hoda is pretty fast. All their mods can be seen in my profile on .gg
  • Jaxom wrote: »
    I did it very easily with gk/zarriss/gmy/zhoda/Ezra. No zeta on gmy or Ezra, only gk at g12 the others are all g11. No where near arena level mods on any of them, though my Hoda is pretty fast. All their mods can be seen in my profile on .gg

It's taken me almost 2 months now to collect 20 zeta pieces. If zeta piece drops didn't suck so bad, perhaps I'd have zetas on all those like you. lol. Even without zetas I was able to finally do it, just took quite a few tries to get done and some mod-swapping.
  • I won it at the first try with ben L (g9) hoda (g10), gmy ezra (g10) and kanaan (g8).
    I think there was a bug, their team keept to attack my hoda (who can'r go in furtivity) and he dodged everything. This till i killed nihilus and maul, after maul's death it started normallyayyf4prof7kf.png
  • I did it again right now, this time they killed only my old ben, you can look the gear here
    fc4b51di8zar.png
  • Ironkirb1
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    nsove5tcx0od.png
    No zetas, omegas maxed (except for barriss heal), GK (L) and Anakin G12, GMY, Ezra G10 and Barris G8. Only took a few tries.
  • I got smashed. But I would do. My Jedi team are, by design, poor.

If I want to beat it I know exactly what to do.
    I beat it with:-

Arena Mods used I'm guessing?

No. Infact far from it.

Gen ken has 95 speed (only one who i use in arena). GMY, ezra, old ben, kanan have 84, 69(;P), 12, 9 speed respectively.
  • fq3mt6x8upw5.png
    Mediocre mods, 3☆
  • GK lead (g12), Hoda (g12), GMY (g11), Ezra (g10), Old Ben (g9). All still standing at the end. Kill order Nihilus, Sidious, Maul, Dooku, Assassin, Trooper

Yesterday I used QGJ instead of Old Ben. Still completed it but at least 3 of them died.
  • GMY with zeta on Battle meditation did it for me. Though my Hyoda and GMY are 200+ speeds. I used IGD(g10) average mods, GK(g12), Hyoda, zGMY, and Ezra(g11). RNG played a huge role as my Hyoda lost stealth after GMY got hit by Dooku's lightning but then the enemy AI started attacking Hyoda and all of it missed. Then Sith Trooper used AOE and RNG allowed GMY to counter getting TM and then the Buff train started.