Has anyone tried...

Has anyone tried replacing zombie with Visas on a Nightsister team in p4? I understand that it would neuter the stacks Asajj would get, but considering how many turns ns get, and Visas assisting on 60% of those turns, plus healing a nightsister at the same time thereby giving them even more turns, causing Visas to assist and heal even more.... just curious if anyone has tried it.

Replies

• Visas can't assist while sion is alive, since she stacks pain very fast, and it's a debuff. Zombie might still be better(even if somehow sion was dead), because of assaj's insane stacks.
  • I may be wrong but I think VM can only assuist once per her turn. And she doesnt get tm, only the ns do, so actually she would assist very infrequently.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I may be wrong but I think VM can only assuist once per her turn. And she doesnt get tm, only the ns do, so actually she would assist very infrequently.

She assists once per character turn, so each turn asajj gets she assists, each turn daka get she assists etc. I forgot about sions debuff though. She doesn’t assist when debuffed so yah she would stop assisting when sion aoed.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    I may be wrong but I think VM can only assuist once per her turn. And she doesnt get tm, only the ns do, so actually she would assist very infrequently.

She assists once per character turn, so each turn asajj gets she assists, each turn daka get she assists etc. I forgot about sions debuff though. She doesn’t assist when debuffed so yah she would stop assisting when sion aoed.

but if that's all that's holding her back, NSs could cleanse that off immediately after a Sion AoE, so I don't think that should be make or break. Interesting strategy. I'm still grinding Visas, so not able to try the squad out myself.
  • Isnt the debuff only dispellable through special abilities in the raid ? then she attacks once, and its back. At least thats how it works in p2