Jango Fett Kit

This is what I would like to see Jango's kit as. Anyone may use it for anything I am just making this for fun. He has a Legendary Event that requires Galactic Republic characters. It is very difficult.

Jango Fett - 145 shards - Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, Attacker

Basic - WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistols - Level 8 - Omega
Damage: 3240-4670
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to 2 target enemies and inflict Speed Down which can't be Resisted. This attack deals damage an additional time for each buff the target has.

Special - Czerka ZX Miniature Flame Projector - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
Damage: 2400-3390
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Burning and Evasion Down for 3 turns. Jango gains Evasion Up for 2 turns if any enemies have Evasion Down at the end of his turn.

Special - Warhead Missile Launcher - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 5
Damage: 4580-6340
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Stagger and Ability Block for 2 turns. Inflict a DoT to each enemy for each buff on Jango which cannot be Resisted. Jango inflicts Evasion Down on himself for 1 turn.

Leader - True Mandalorian - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All Mandalorian and Bounty Hunter allies gain +35% Offense and Defense Penetration. Whenever a Bounty Hunter or a Mandalorian ally uses an ability that defeats an enemy, they gain Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Critical Chance Up, and Retribution for 2 turns. Whenever a Mandalorian or Bounty Hunter ally takes damage, they gain +7% Counter Chance and Life Steal (stacking) until they fall below 50% Health.
While Jango Fett is leader, the following Contract is active: Defeat an enemy with Physical damage. Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to this Contract. When this Contract is fulfilled, all Bounty Hunter allies collect their Payouts and this reward: Whenever this unit damages an enemy, they lose 15% Tenacity and Defense (stacking) for the rest of the encounter.

Unique - Evasive Hunter - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Jango has 100% Accuracy and whenever an enemy Evades an attack, Jango gain Speed Up, Accuracy Up, and Offense Up for 2 turns. Jango gains 5% Evasion (stacking up to 65%) whenever he takes damage until the end of the battle.

Payout - Jango's Payout - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: This ability is activated when the leader's Contract is fulfilled. Jango gains +10% Evasion for the rest of the battle and has a 30% chance to inflict a random debuff (any debuff) on an enemy when he damages them. This effect cannot be Resisted.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.

Replies