Still waiting for mods update

I'm so excited for the new update that is revolutionary for one of the most interesting way to enhance characters: MODS. But also I'm worried because they said that they would have published some videos in this week. Anything new? When do you think the new update will be released?
Do or don't there is no try

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The only information we have is at the end of the post where they say what to do for the weeks ahead, to be ready, so we probably have some time.
  • Yeah, I have seen a video from a famous Swgoh youtuber and I really appreciate it. You know that all can't wait for a long time. Thanks for the answer!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, I have seen a video from a famous Swgoh youtuber and I really appreciate it. You know that all can't wait for a long time. Thanks for the answer!

Yes i like SWGOH’s youtube video. I find them cool as well
  • They already said they have a few other things they want do do between now and the mod update, so I am guessing you have some time.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    NShweky wrote: »
    When is the mod update???
    There are most likely a couple of content update coming before we get to the big Mods changes. We will be posting more info on what's coming and guides for the new Mod systems as we get closer to launching those features. Patience young padawan

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178540/content-update-8-9-2018-mega-thread/p1

6th post down on 1st page
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Yeah, my guess is mid- September. Would love for it to be sooner though.
  • Degs29 wrote: »
    Yeah, my guess is mid- September. Would love for it to be sooner though.

You're right man, first there are the new clone wars BH
  • I bet the next update will be either where mods revert to their original color or with the new updated stats.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    For once the answer doesn't seem to be "August!"
    They've got a lot to rebalance and a lot of UI to test. We don't need modgate 2.0, nor would I want to transfer all my god mods from one hero to the next only to find a bug which loses them. I'm anxious for the update too, but that's tempered with the nervousness of "what will they break this time".
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • We're all still waiting...as with everything in this game - it will be here when it's here.

:smile:
  • August
  • you rang?
  • you rang?

Yep man, you know the situation... ;)
  • Can you guys just calm down? I have seen comments for days on how long people have to wait. It sounds like Veruca from Willy Wonka "I Want it NOW". Then, on another thread, people bashing CG for NOT testing something first. You can't have everything right away and there will something be mistakes. Now go ahead and ignore me, jump into your X-Wing, and have Vader cut off your hand for being impatient.
  • andreacesa00
    260 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    Can you guys just calm down? I have seen comments for days on how long people have to wait. It sounds like Veruca from Willy Wonka "I Want it NOW". Then, on another thread, people bashing CG for NOT testing something first. You can't have everything right away and there will something be mistakes. Now go ahead and ignore me, jump into your X-Wing, and have Vader cut off your hand for being impatient.

I'm not so impatient, I know CG is testing the whole thing to release the best thing as they can. So I'm happy with waiting, it's just a provocation for the usual "SOON". ;)
  • I am pretty sure they said sometime in August in one of their articles - I am at least hoping for it... actually I am quite hyped!
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1619653/#Comment_1619653
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    NShweky wrote: »
    When is the mod update???
    There are most likely a couple of content update coming before we get to the big Mods changes. We will be posting more info on what's coming and guides for the new Mod systems as we get closer to launching those features. Patience young padawan

So content updates are normally every other week.
    Couple is at the least normally 2
    So middle of September is when I am thinking