Increase Hard Node Attempts to 8

With all the new Characters dropping in the game and a lot of them going to hard nodes it’s time to permanently increase opportunities from 5 to 8. We had a special period when this was happening and it really made the game fun, I felt like I was progressing faster. I got MT and Zombie to 7* over that period. It’s hard to really focus when a 20 energy single node farm can take 7-8 months without dropping 50 crystals on node refreshes. We have a lot of toons, there’s no worry about running out of characters to farm.

Replies

• The part where you mentioned "without spending crystals" is all the information you need to know that this isn't going to happen.
  • RogueOfTime
    46 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes, please! I'm currently using refreshes on Vandor Chewbacca and Young Lando Calrissian and I average 2 pieces per day. After the Marquee event that means it'll be about 125 days or four months to fully upgrade these characters. If we moved to 8 attempts and I got even one extra piece per day I could be done in about 83-84 days. That's HUGE when farming multiple hard nodes. It would certainly make it less of a grind and I could use the characters I love sooner.