How Can You Not Love SW Rebels?! **Spoiler Alerts**

deathstalker
93 posts Member
edited March 2016
I don't see why Star Wars Rebels gets so much hate. Tonight we had Vader, Yoda, Ashoka finding out Vader is Anakin, and Malachor! Malachor is what excites me the most, this is our best chance of getting some SWOR and KOTOR made Cannon. The same people who worked on Clone Wars work on Rebels and they've always had plans of bringing characters like Darth Bane and Revan into Cannon. Darth Banes Tomb and ghost made an appearance in the final episode of Clone Wars, "Sacrifice" and Bane was even voiced by Mark Hamill! So, my hope is with Malachor being reintroduced in future Episodes of Rebels we can get at least some Revan references to bring him into canon. We'll definitely be getting references to Kylo Rens lightsaber design, since the designs origins come from Malachor, and we'll be seeing the return of Darth Maul! Once again how can you hate this show, especially if you liked Clone Wars?

Replies

• Options
    Because I haven't seen it yet.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yeah i'm hyped about it. Didnt see that you already made the thread. :D
  • Options
    My little guy and I watch it and love it.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    That's splendid news!
    It's also news to me, that there are SW fans disliking SW Rebels. The show is good and has much potential as elaborated above.
  • Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    That's splendid news!
    It's also news to me, that there are SW fans disliking SW Rebels. The show is good and has much potential as elaborated above.

Everytime someone posts asking why there's no Rebels characters in the game or requests them there's always a handful of people who don't like or want them, or call it childish lol
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    I see. But still, how could anyone not wanna play a pyromaniac, punk rock Mandalorian bad ****?
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Cause i didn't know it existed until i saw all these weird characters in this game, lol
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    I see. But still, how could anyone not wanna play a pyromaniac, punk rock Mandalorian bad ****?

Exactly!
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Cause i didn't know it existed until i saw all these weird characters in this game, lol

None of the characters are in the game yet
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I loved how Ahsoka was portrayed in that latest episode! And the Grand Inquisitor! What's even up with that? It was great to see him back in the show. He had such a menacing presence. Both the new inquisitors seem more like henchmen and are just uninteresting.

My guess is that Yoda wants to show Ezra the dangers of going into yet another conflict. Yoda has clearly embraced a pacifist stance, and regards the Jedi presence in the Clone Wars as a big mistake. That's why they're all being sent to Malachor, to learn about the true horrors of war.

I'm hoping that the rest of the episodes of S2 will follow this story arc. The multiple warnings during this episode about Ezra and the Dark Side are promising. It's clear from the battle at the beginning of the episode that both Ezra and Kanan have grown tremendously as Force users.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »

None of the characters are in the game yet

Oh, rebels..I mistook it for clone wars
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I loved how Ahsoka was portrayed in that latest episode! And the Grand Inquisitor! What's even up with that? It was great to see him back in the show. He had such a menacing presence. Both the new inquisitors seem more like henchmen and are just uninteresting.

My guess is that Yoda wants to show Ezra the dangers of going into yet another conflict. Yoda has clearly embraced a pacifist stance, and regards the Jedi presence in the Clone Wars as a big mistake. That's why they're all being sent to Malachor, to learn about the true horrors of war.

I'm hoping that the rest of the episodes of S2 will follow this story arc. The multiple warnings during this episode about Ezra and the Dark Side are promising. It's clear from the battle at the beginning of the episode that both Ezra and Kanan have grown tremendously as Force users.

I think they are trying to kind of explain why there are no Jedi Temple Guards in Episode III. Palpatine may of corrupted them and that's where inquisitors come from. Temple Guards use double-bladed lightsabers as do Inquisitors. Maybe Inquisitors are corrupted dark Jedi Temple guards.

The show is getting close to A New Hope, and we know that none of these characters are in that part of the rebellion, so its likely some will die,(*cough* Ashoka *cough*) and Ezra and Kanan will likely have to remove themselves from the rebellion. That's probably why Yoda encourages him to take a more passive stance. Since Darth Vader and the Empire is ultimately Luke's destiny they are going to have to give Ezra and Kanan another quest or something to remove them from that picture.

So, what do you think the odds are of Ezra turning dark? And what do you think of the theories that Benicio Del Toro is playing Sith Lord Ezra in episode VIII?