Join the Scruffy Nerbherders! A relaxed guild where you can still do top content!

Shhrewd
10 posts Member
edited December 2018
Scruffy Nerbherders have been working together and growing casually for well over two years now. We prefer to recruit any and all levels and keep players for as long as they are playing the game.

Guild GP: currently 69 million
Members: 41/50

Activity Requirement:
-Notification required for inactivity longer than 7 days
-No requirement for TW, but our current win ratio is about 90%, so easy zetas. :smile:
-No minimum raid ticket requirement.

Raids:
-HPit with 24 hour join period. If you have OGHan at 7*, no damage.
-HAAT with 24 hour join period.
-Still working on squads for Sith, so running T6 now while we fill out our teams.

We don't require discord, but we do chat there as well. Feel free join our lobby https://discord.gg/PKWj6pt or send me a message @shrewd#8778.

We believe games are meant to be fun and we work hard to provide a place where our members can have fun, but grow stronger at the same time. Come join us! :smile:
Post edited by Shhrewd on

Replies

• Thanks to the new folks that have joined us. Still spots open. Feel free to reach out on Discord or in game if you have any questions!
  • Shhrewd
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Still looking for active members!
  • Appreciate our new members joining! Still have some open spots left. Feel free to PM me here or in discord if you have any questions.
  • A hearty welcome to our new members. Still looking to round out our guild so feel free to reach out to us if you're interested.
  • Shhrewd
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I've made some updates to the original post to account for our growth. We still have a few spots left to fill! And a big thanks as always to the folks that have joined us!
  • Some updates and another reminder to join Scruffy today!