Is there any intentions to reduce the difficulty level

Mongoose0911
0 posts Member
edited August 2018
I am presently in a guild that is at 125 million gp and we have not even come close to finishing hstr. I have noticed a significant loss of interest in the game all together. What are you going to do to address these issues? Having a raid that absolutely needs the participation of the whole guild is frankly ridiculous. It's like trying to herd wild cats. I am at 3.16 million gp myself and only have 2 characters left to unlock but I am quickly losing interest in this game. It's a shame cuz I really enjoy playing it but the Sith raid is completely demoralizing the entire guild.

Replies

• Dovib
    37 posts Member
    Options
    If you and your guild are focused on beating it and farming the right teams than you will beat it. The guild I’m in beat it at 130m Gp. It needs everyone the first few times to give it there all but after that it’s possible to take it down with less. I haven’t placed out of the top 3 and am usually first by a few million and only have a GP of 2.5m it’s just all about the right teams and mods. If your guild aren’t focused on beating it and you are it might be time to find a new guild.
  • Options
    ^What he said, current guild bests Hsith in 3hrs. Started beating it at 122mil GP
  • Options
    125m gp is 50 people with 2.5, the problem is that we only have 30 people participating and only half of those actually try. So those 15 people need 10m gp each. In other words, never.