Let’s talk about a new TB

2Next

Replies

• Options
    i say republic vs sepratist with droidekas and padme/a clone (wolfee? or someone else thats big) as the new currency characters

• Options
    Geonosis TB with Galactic Republic vs Separatists. Padmé is Galactic Republic special mission reward and Droideka is Separatist special mission reward. Jar Jar and Admiral Trench (Separatist Fleet Commander) added to Guild Events Store.
  • Options
    Swordd wrote: »
    Maybe the new resistance cartoon will provide a resistance v. FO battle worthy of a full TB. Certainly there is enough clone wars content to use...ditto old republic.

If they do this, it would be great if guild leaders could choose what TB to do. Seems like it would be annoying for newer guilds to have to wait a couple months between each batch of ROLO/IPD shards as more TBs are created. Let them focus on one if they wish.

We would really need to see some stepped up flavor if they do this, though. As others have already said, we have LS and DS already. If the "new" TB just has new graphics and some different special missions, that's not really going to be exciting. The idea of a raid within the TB would be cool as long as it wasn't overly onerous. Imagine having to defeat various battlefield leaders, raid style, to buff your side or debuff the other side, instead of accomplishing this with platoons which are hated quite passionately by so many.

Would also be cool to see a map that can't be 100 pct covered in a single pass....i.e. a branching map that requires the guild to choose which paths to follow through the battlefield. Could add some variety as we play through again and again.

I would think if they did give us a new TB (or mirrored set of them) they would move ROLO and IPD into the guild event store to allow players to continue farming them.
  • Options
    I think a better idea may be to have another TB option and allow the guild leader to choose which TB would the guild like to do?

Empire? Rebels? FO? Resistance? Separatists, Galactic Empire?
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Maybe the new resistance cartoon will provide a resistance v. FO battle worthy of a full TB. Certainly there is enough clone wars content to use...ditto old republic.

If they do this, it would be great if guild leaders could choose what TB to do. Seems like it would be annoying for newer guilds to have to wait a couple months between each batch of ROLO/IPD shards as more TBs are created. Let them focus on one if they wish.

We would really need to see some stepped up flavor if they do this, though. As others have already said, we have LS and DS already. If the "new" TB just has new graphics and some different special missions, that's not really going to be exciting. The idea of a raid within the TB would be cool as long as it wasn't overly onerous. Imagine having to defeat various battlefield leaders, raid style, to buff your side or debuff the other side, instead of accomplishing this with platoons which are hated quite passionately by so many.

Would also be cool to see a map that can't be 100 pct covered in a single pass....i.e. a branching map that requires the guild to choose which paths to follow through the battlefield. Could add some variety as we play through again and again.

I would think if they did give us a new TB (or mirrored set of them) they would move ROLO and IPD into the guild event store to allow players to continue farming them.
    I think a better idea may be to have another TB option and allow the guild leader to choose which TB would the guild like to do?

Empire? Rebels? FO? Resistance? Separatists, Galactic Empire?

I agree the guild should be able to pick which TB to run. Our guild has been working on doing better in LSTB but has only picked up a handful of ROLO shards. Only a few of us have Wampa or Hoda, and only at 5*. If we had to get her and IPD from the Guild Event Store that would be such a massive backlog of toon farming, and we need the gold gear from there too!

I'd like to see "LSTB running on these dates" and the guild officers launch which one they want.
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe if they made it 1 phase each battle and the ability to retreat and try again. No new content until the fix every thing else broken. Can't even use my hoth han