Ally points

HanSolo141
117 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hey I am sure this has been asked before, but I don't care I like picking at old wounds. In one of these QOL updates you guys keep doing, do you think you could actually do something that would add to the QOL? What I am referring to is allowing an use all option to take the sum of points earned and divide by 250 and just give us the result without having to do this one at a time? Or is that code too difficult for EA /CG?

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    It’s not too difficult to use them a little at a time instead of accumulating so many that you’re overwhelmed.
  • Or, . . . . Don’t let it build up that high . . . ..
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Carrie's response from the Dev Q&A a few months ago:
    "[CVG] The technical answer is that handling a massive number of drops is not currently supported in the game. That said, it would be possible (with work) to enable that. We have been talking about what to do with the Bronzium packs and system overall, and haven't yet landed on where we think this aspect of the game should go yet. All that currency was introduced with the tournament system and was intended to be used for that. We weren't prepared for it to be used only for bronzium packs, so it will be more challenging than simply enabling that functionality"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    In an interview they said they were looking into making a more expensive pack with better loot to help us burn those points
  • I use mine as soon as I get them.

I'm still holding out on getting shards that aren't Ewoks......... or IG-86 for that matter.

Be nice to get more Snowtrooper and/or Veers shards instead.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Would be good to just use sim tickets to open all bronzium packs at once, and see all reward on a page, like in 6 challenges on Sunday.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    In an interview they said they were looking into making a more expensive pack with better loot to help us burn those points

Yes please, it's a waste of time :)
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Kyno wrote: »

I would be all for this or even a slider option to choose how many packs to buy. Even if it is only 10 at a time it doesn’t seem like it would be that difficult.
  • Or, . . . . Don’t let it build up that high . . . ..

Easier said than done. I’ve never gotten close to 1 million, but even after a few days getting into the 10’s I’d thousands it would be nice to have at least a slider option to choose how many packs to buy at a time, even if the cap is 10 or something.