How About Force Unleashed Characters?

Sorry if this has been discussed before/doesn't belong in this thread, feel free to move it.

Starkiller (both Light and Dark side versions, with respective abilities), Rahm Kota, Juno Eclipse, PROXY, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood.. all would make great editions to the game.

Just wondering if anyone else is hoping for their inclusion. I hope they haven't been outwardly rejected.

Replies

• Apparently no character from the SW universe is off the table aside from Porkins, he's definitely off the table.

Maybe one day. Even one of **** Evo troopers......hate those guys. Oh and the Darktroopers, which could happen too, those could herald a new droid meta.

I think they'll likely do the adventures of Kyle Katarn series first though. Those were a bigger deal.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Yeah agree.. already mentioned them too :)
  • Force Unleashed isn't cannon.
  • Force Unleashed isn't cannon.

Neither is anyone in the Sith Raid, nor HK-47, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar, T3, or Bastila... this game isn't canon, nor must it follow canon rules. It is wonderful, so let it be.
    Sorry if this has been discussed before/doesn't belong in this thread, feel free to move it.

Starkiller (both Light and Dark side versions, with respective abilities), Rahm Kota, Juno Eclipse, PROXY, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood.. all would make great editions to the game.

Just wondering if anyone else is hoping for their inclusion. I hope they haven't been outwardly rejected.

Yes, I really am hoping for their inclusion, I've always loved the idea of having them here. I can't imagine how interesting PROXY's kit could be.

• if not all of them at least starkiller
    Still waiting for delta squad...
  • Glad to see some support for the characters from Force Unleashed! There is such a huge expanse of Star Wars material to pull from. I would suspect they would include them at some point since they are adding KOTOR characters.

I would also guess that if it came down to money vs canon, for this game anyways, money wins, if they were scratching for new material to make the game fresh.