So are we just ignoring broken ships?

I mean ever since the inception of ships 2.0, fleet arena has become even more of an RNG fest. Latter TB ship battles are near impossible and another RNG fest since the new format. Are we just sweeping this under the rug and letting ships slowly wither away? I think it’s about time to revise this whole structure and try and bring in new capital ships and give iconic pilots their own ships...plus the meta is the same all the way even up through the top 300....it’s boring...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If not, then maybe you need to adjust your strategy, not everything is RNG dependent.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    If not, then maybe you need to adjust your strategy, not everything is RNG dependent.

Actually Kyno it really is. Once ships and their pilots are on the same gear level, etc. it comes down to who goes first with the RNG based turn selection. And then more RNG on if a target lock will stick if you get to go first before the other squad. Ships is heavily RNG based
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Who goes first doesnt matter as much in ships, there are ships with guaranteed TL, and you dont have to run an exact mirror. So you do have control.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Who goes first doesnt matter as much in ships, there are ships with guaranteed TL, and you dont have to run an exact mirror. So you do have control.

So if the meta is starting Vader, TFP, and Biggs with certain reinforcements and because a pilots speed doesn’t affect the speed of the ship, just gear and mods, you mean to tell me that RNG doesn’t factor into the equation? Cmon kyno....