Secred Nerf on Bastilla Lead?

Hi folks

Since yesterday I recognized that the protection up from bastillas lead is melting away like never before in different game modes like arena and GW. Teams that were no problem before are now a close call and teams that I could beat closely are now ripping my team appart like nothing.

Is it just me or have recognized something similar?

Replies

• Just do the Math. You know your characters stats, take note of the damages received, simple as that.
  • Just do the Math. You know your characters stats, take note of the damages received, simple as that.

I'm not really so sophisticated in stuff like this... :-/ This is just an overall impression for the last two days...

• Whats your player level?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Dunno, I switched to Bastila in arena only yesterday and she worked just fine. Anything besides other Bastilas was easy mode.
  • jackaldo20 wrote: »
    Whats your player level?

Its 79. two days ago I was 78.

I'm not really so sophisticated in stuff like this... :-/ This is just an overall impression for the last two days...

Impressions, vague senses, and gut feelings are notoriously unreliable. You could have had bad RNG a couple of matches in a row. Or your opponents could have remodded their arena teams. No way to tell. I haven't noticed a difference with Bastila.
  • Mahbrethir
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    As your GP and arena rank increases, you're likely fighting opponents with better mods. Even if they don't have higher GP, if their mods are optimized, they'll be hitting you harder.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Impressions, vague senses, and gut feelings are notoriously unreliable. You could have had bad RNG a couple of matches in a row. Or your opponents could have remodded their arena teams. No way to tell. I haven't noticed a difference with Bastila.

Yea I know... Thats why I asked if anybody has the same experience or its just my impression.
  • Bad place to ask. So many fans of give me proof and not even take a look.

I notice no change in that aspect after testing