If you're unhappy...

Anyone who is upset with the most recent heavy-handed use of the Nerf bat. I would suggest you leave feedback if you haven't already in the app store you downloaded from. If EA/CG wants to continue with their bad behavior towards the players, the least we can do is make sure they have fewer people to fleece.

Replies

• I don't think it is so bad and I am a f2p. The game is becoming more competitive each day and I know it is difficult to face to all new teams but I find it stimulating
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I am a goldfish when it comes to spending on this game... Mainly because I have seen multiple characters, hell entire factions, have their kit completely destroyed because they had an unintended interaction with a poorly designed raid. Thousands of posts ignored (even when solicited directly by developers) asking for changes to rewards and/or boss health. Hundreds of suggestions on how to fix issues without needing players investments, yep those are ignored as well. Just because you don't care about the character being nerfed now, doesn't mean that won't change in the future if this behavior if allowed to continue unchecked.
  • I am a goldfish when it comes to spending on this game... Mainly because I have seen multiple characters, hell entire factions, have their kit completely destroyed because they had an unintended interaction with a poorly designed raid. Thousands of posts ignored (even when solicited directly by developers) asking for changes to rewards and/or boss health. Hundreds of suggestions on how to fix issues without needing players investments, yep those are ignored as well. Just because you don't care about the character being nerfed now, doesn't mean that won't change in the future if this behavior if allowed to continue unchecked.

Im with you, but just looo at shipsminus2. It was implemented, 90%+ of the players hated it, there have been literally tens of thousands of complaining posts on it, and what did CG do to fix it? Nothing.
    Thats exactly whats going to happen with the Acolyte and all future player experience destroying changes as well, until we finally get a proper manager to oversee it.
  • ForeverWest76
    168 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    If a significant number of negative feedback was suddenly generated at the app store, you would think alarms would go off somewhere
    and they would re-evaluate the situation?? At this point I'm open to anything that might get results short of me deleting the game.
    Post edited by ForeverWest76 on
  • If you are unhappy... Then you must be playing swgoh.