Zeta rewards inaccurate

In the Ship Challenges section, the reward amount for zetas is listed as "2".
In other places in the game, that is considered a fixed amount, so even if there is a chance you wont get a zeta, the reward should always be 0, or 2. Instead the zetas rewarded are 0, 1, or 2 which is depicted in other parts of the game as "1-2".

Either the rewards should be changed to match the description (fat chance), or the description should be changed to match the actual reward structure.

Replies

• I always read it as "up to 2" or "Maybe 2 if the moon is correctly aligned with Jupiter".

Most people with any form of cognitive process should be able to figure it out, especially if they've played the game long enough to know how the game is with drops.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Challenge gear rewards state the maximum amount. Carbs for example, possible rewards 7. Actual rewards 3-7.

And 1-2 would mean one is guaranteed, like ship omegas.
  • Except it says possible rewards, jure st like for a lot of things. Only a few events garuntee you get specific amounts of rewards. I mean, don't get me wrong, 12 zeta mats per week just from challenges would be nice, but would probably be too many. Zetas are meant to be a big investment
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Even in training droid it says gear 2-4 but if you sim 2 times you only get 2 gear pieces for 2 sims.
  • Challenge gear rewards state the maximum amount. Carbs for example, possible rewards 7. Actual rewards 3-7.

You mean 3-5 :)
    Is it actually possible to get more than 5?

It's theoretically possible to get more than 5, but there are no instances of this occurring in recorded history.
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Challenge gear rewards state the maximum amount. Carbs for example, possible rewards 7. Actual rewards 3-7.

It's theoretically possible to get more than 5, but there are no instances of this occurring in recorded history.

True story

Yes, it is.

wyc4r2qstwiq.png
  • Yesterday when simming fleet challenges the rewards shown were 2 zetas for the first sim, and 1 zeta for my second sim. Prior to doing the challenges i owned 15 zeta mats. After the challenges i still only owned 15 zeta mats. THE THREE MATS DID NOT REGISTER IN MY INVENTORY. I filed a missing content report and waited. Yesterday afternoon i recieved a response from EA stating they see im missing the three zetas and to wait 24 hrs and they will be in my mail box. After 24 hrs nothing showed. So i requested a call back. Within a minute i recieved a call. After discussing the matter with a CSR for 10 mins and waiting on hold for 20mins, the resolution from EA was to issue me 300 crystals and suggest i post on the forums... in conclusion, after playing the game loyaly for 2 straight years and spending in excess of $$2500, EA offered me $3 in crystals and the opportunity to share my loss on the forums. Why could they not just compensate me the reward i did not recieve in the first place?
  • I feel like ive been swept under the rug
  • and sent to my unrelated thread as if it was a mega