Want to know more about the upcoming Mod Loadouts and Filters? Watch HalfFace01
interview with a couple of our devs on just that topic!Short summary of interview with timestamps:
- Intro with developers - 0:00
- Can you talk more about how mod loadouts work in detail? - 0:52
Essentially they consist of six mods that are on one character that can be saved and moved around easily all together
- Why are they called mod loadouts now when they were called mod sets on the forums? - 3:58
We wanted to give a different name to this mechanic as the term sets were already in use in other uses for mods
- Any other filters added to these mod additions? 5:11
Filtering stats, speed order, etc. is coming similar to swgoh.gg filtering.
- Side question: Will this feature replace swgoh.gg??? - 7:26
We don't think it will, but it will be a nice additions so players don't rely on .gg all the time.
- How will speed be addressed not to be used as the primary stat everyone wants in the future? - 8:23
As of now we tried to make other stats more viable that players would want to look for those other stats way more than in the past. We think speed will still play a good part in the community wanting that particular stat on their mods however.