Is it better to put multiple Zetas on one team or spread them around

I have CLS binds all should I keep going with R2 and CLS again or give one to Palpatine and one to KRU leader abilities to make more solid teams

Replies

• what you want in the game? focus on arena? tb, tw? depend on your direction, i zetad jyn only for the mission in tb ls phase 6. Also some raid team can need some zetas to work...so think about this
  • depends on your focus. If you're looking at it from the arena perspective, it's better to zeta your arena team. R2 is also a great choice no matter which direction you go. Not all zetas are designed for the arena, so make sure you vet them through your guild, forums, etc to see which are most applicable to improving your PvP team.

If you're focused more on TW and TB, spreading out the zetas is a better choice.

personally, I focus on character zetas that are useful in raids. I feel guild currency is the best source of gear accumulation, so I want to rank as high as possible.

• We are all different!
    Personally I suggest 2 Arena Team Zeta, then alternate HAAT team Zeta, then Arena etc
    e.g. If your Arena Team is Jedi then Bastila(Arena), GMY (Arena), CLS (HAAT), Ezra (Arena), Ventress (HAAT), Old Ben (Arena), Finn (HAAT)
    .....Just an example! But the idea is a heavy Arena focus but also plan your HAAT teams.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Stack your arena team. Spread the rest around on leadership abilities. Asajj unique might be an exception for HAAT.
  • Mod plan farmore important than zeta plan.

I now have two team sets of plus100 speed

I only need zetas for two teams unleaa you want to change mods which i do not. Disappearing mod bug soured me. Offering me crystals under 1000 for a plus 18 speed triangle. Such an insult
  • Focus on your arena squad.

If you run a zCLS squad for arena then both of R2's zetas are fabulous.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Stack your arena team. Spread the rest around on leadership abilities. Asajj unique might be an exception for HAAT.

IBAT and Veers Unique are 2 other exceptions!
  • I maxed my arena team.

Now saving for JTR team / FO etc.
    Arena = more crystals = more farming.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

IBAT and Veers Unique are 2 other exceptions!

Agreed. I always forget Veers is a unique.
  • Choice is entirely yours.

But, as others said, to get the most goodies you really need to get your Arena team as beefy as humanly possible :)
  • Roster growth comes from resources.
    Resources are acquired with currency.
    Currency is earned through achievement.

Crystals are the most important currency in the game. Then I'll leave others to argue the rest of the list, but the point about guild currency getting you more gear is a really good one. More gear leads to higher achievement, which leads to more currency.

Put it on your arena team.
  • Go arena, for sure. If your team eventually goes out of meta, those toons will still be useful in other game modes.