TB Mission Requirements: A lil QOL love requested!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited August 2018
First off, I made the mistake of not paying attention to my mission requirements, so I’m certainly owning this. It ultimately didn’t hurt the guild, but it did make for some frustrations for me personally. I’m also certainly not the only one who’s experience this. With that said, a little QOL from our beloved EA/CG teammates could help avoid situations like this going forward, especially in the later zones that are more critical. Maybe a little warning that states, “Some of your chosen characters belong to a faction that is required in another mission. Are you sure?” - Thoughts?!

4i5hqryv0zvk.png
4n1b9luuvq24.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• sounds good to me, when you're in a hurry it's easy to make a mistake and use 1 or more of a required faction while they are needed elsewhere
  • It is certainly nice when they mistake proof the game as much as possible.
  • Would be annoying to have that pop up all the time
  • Would be annoying to have that pop up all the time

Agree here. These TBs are pretty old, everyone should be accustomed to what is needed.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Would be annoying to have that pop up all the time

Which is why nobody suggests that it pop up, "all the time." People make mistakes because we're people. We're not perfection machines. So having a message ONLY pop up to warn you that you're about to goof isn't intrusive.
  • First off, I made the mistake of not paying attention to my mission requirements, so I’m certainly owning this. It ultimately didn’t hurt the guild, but it did make for some frustrations for me personally. I’m also certainly not the only one who’s experience this. With that said, a little QOL from our beloved EA/CG teammates could help avoid situations like this going forward, especially in the later zones that are more critical. Maybe a little warning that states, “Some of your chosen characters belong to a faction that is required in another mission. Are you sure?” - Thoughts?!

4i5hqryv0zvk.png
    4n1b9luuvq24.png

This is a much nicer approach. And i agree, it would be very helpful for those brain fart moments we all occasionally have.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I agree with the suggestion. It gives you a warning if the toons are required in another zone, but not if they're required for another mission within the same zone.
  • Yep, this is a good suggestion and you’ve put it across very well!
  • Agreed, and I could have sworn this capability was already introduced, but maybe that is just for special missions.
  • First off, I made the mistake of not paying attention to my mission requirements, so I’m certainly owning this. It ultimately didn’t hurt the guild, but it did make for some frustrations for me personally. I’m also certainly not the only one who’s experience this. With that said, a little QOL from our beloved EA/CG teammates could help avoid situations like this going forward, especially in the later zones that are more critical. Maybe a little warning that states, “Some of your chosen characters belong to a faction that is required in another mission. Are you sure?” - Thoughts?!

4i5hqryv0zvk.png
    4n1b9luuvq24.png

This is a much nicer approach. And i agree, it would be very helpful for those brain fart moments we all occasionally have.

Thank you! B)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Agreed, and I could have sworn this capability was already introduced, but maybe that is just for special missions.

At the moment you get warned if you try to use a required toon from another mission. So in phase 6 of LSTB, ROLO is required for the special. If you tried to use her in any other mission the game will warn you as by doing so you can no longer do the special.

When a mission has a faction requirement, like Rogue 1 in phase 6 of LSTB, the game doesn’t warn you if you use any rogue 1 toons in another mission. I guess it’s because most rosters will have alternatives, albeit weaker ones.