How Dare You Not Include a Bossk Bounty Hunter Bundle.

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited August 2018
In the words of the great C-3PO: “How rude.”

You put out $14.99 Bounty Hunter Bundles for all of the classic bounty hunters excluding Bossk, when every other bounty hunter has at least one way to grind f2p shards as a big kitten to all of us Trandoshan lovers out there who’ve put in the money out of their own pockets to purchase Bossk and play the pew-pew bounty hunter contract arena game.

This was your chance to give a special thank you back to those outliers who took a chance and didn’t just grind Phoenix squad from the beginning because that guy Warrior told you to, and followed their real admiration as genuine fans.

It’s not like Bossk grinders haven’t already paid you enough. You’ve given no way to f2p grind the perilous lizard spacebeast that is the historical archrival and antithesis of another Star Wars character you may have heard of known as Chewbacca?! Oh, wait, I’ll just wait ‘til I’m level 85 and that Dark Side 9-D level opens up.

This is the best leader of the bounty hunters we’re talking about. The quintessential bounty hunter tank. The keeper of the greatest taunt. A self-regenerating reptilian electro-net launcher. The purger of nation states. The scourger of gladiatorial facilities. The eyre of Admiral Piett’s eye. The man with a trophy room in his stapler spaceship.

By the way, where are the rest of the bounty hunter ships? Don’t worry, they’re not extremely ducking cool or anything.

But here was your chance to say collectively to the serpentine salivators of the world out there: “Thanks for all those times you bought shard bundles specifically dedicated to grinding up the boss known as Bossk. Here’s 50 shards of his for only $14.99 because you deserve it.”

But then you didn’t do that. You said screw you, give us more money. If you’re worried about over saturation, it’s not like 50 shards is going to instantly get you to 7-Star. But for some of us more courageous grinders out there, it might just finish the job and get some new variety on the arena rankings page. This inevitably would only spice up your overall product. In the end it’s simply a poor business decision.

Please change. Goodday.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Man, I was disappointed, not surprised. I bought the pack and started farming Bossk as soon as he was available. I think I'm at like 40/65. His drop rate is horrible.

I would have bought another Bossk pack.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk has a ftp hard node, as you mentioned

maybe the "the quintessential bounty hunter tank" is meant for level 85 people who can complete the node. Just like Shoretrooper and Baze. Not being meta doesn't mean the toon isn't good enough to be hard to get.

in summary, I think it's fine. Now, I'd be annoyed if I wanted Bossk and he was another one hard node toon, but this game's a grind
  • Options
    How dare you expect these clueless buffoons we call devs to do what you want.
  • Options
    If they gave him one cantina battle where you could farm them it would CHANGE THE GAME.