Will the minimum 25 member requirement for TW ever decrease?

I have a struggling guild that can't seem to get to the 25 member requirement. Is there any chance we may see a reduction in required members? Maybe 15 or 20?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I wouldn't hold my breath...
  • No. They set it at 25 for a balance reason.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No. They set it at 25 for a balance reason.

This.

It's not just about the number in the guild it's about the matchmaking. This limitation is set in place for many reasons all about balance and matching.
  • I have a struggling guild that can't seem to get to the 25 member requirement. Is there any chance we may see a reduction in required members? Maybe 15 or 20?

If you are struggling to make the minimum 25 each tw, it's time you either A. Recruit more members(If your guild has less than 50) or b. move to another guild or merge with another.
  • I think it needs to go the other way. 25 people with 3m gp vs 50 people with 1.5 is a total mismatch.
  • Thank you for all the information. I seem to have trouble getting and keeping active members. I have some really solid members and then some that seem to participate but only here and there. I try to maintain active members only, obviously lol. While I have an open to join guild, I have the level requirement set at 80. Should I increase or decrease? Or is that irrelevant to growing my guild? I guess that's another topic lol. Anyways, Thanks for all the current and future info. It's much appreciated.
  • Merge guilds? I heard something about that on MobilGamers video I believe. What does that involve or should I just search for a topic on it lol?
  • Merge guilds? I heard something about that on MobilGamers video I believe. What does that involve or should I just search for a topic on it lol?

If you only have say 25 members and are looking for 25, and find a guild that only has like 20/50 your whole guild joins there's or vice versa.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165106/guilds-looking-for-mergers-april-2018-read-rules-in-first-post-before-posting/p1

read through there is a lot of guilds looking for mergers.
    either your members will join their guild or their members will join your guild with an agreement on officer positions etc.
    you can only talk to people to find out if it could be good for you or not
  • Check out the guild mergers page and find another guild in a similar situation - join forces and voila - TW (and more frequent raids, better TB rewards, etc. etc.).

I don't understand why there are so many 20 person guilds out there? Is it that guild leaders don't want to give up being guild leaders or something different? Guild activity really makes a tremendous difference to how much you can 'get done' in this game.
  • Slugthrower
    16 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Thank you all for the great information. I will definitely be checking into merging. It cost initial crystals, which is now like a days payout lol. But I put a lot of time into my guild and wouldn't want to simply disband. Besides, I've come to know my more solid members and enjoy raiding, battling, and just BSing with them. My guild is slowly getting there. It's easily been three years, so I think I'll stick with it unless it completely falls apart. Thanks for everything everyone.