Arena Team Change-Up

https://swgoh.gg/u/stoveeats/

Right now I'm struggling to stay in top 200 where it was easier before. Obviously I'd like to get higher than that, but not gunning for #1. So I am wondering the best way to go to improve my arena team.

I think the simplest way to go would be to farm FOX. He's harder to deal with for me as a FO player, but I don't know if he actually makes the team tougher in the meta.

The other way to go is a modified Titans. CLS, RHan, Thrawn +2 (maybe R2 and Nest?)

My other goals at the moment are:
1) HAAT team of Ackbar, CLS, Thrawn, BB8, Asajj. Got 4 of those to G11
2) Building up a Solo Scoundrels team. L3, Vandor, Yolo and Nest being the toons I like there.

What should I work on to improve my arena team?

Replies

• If you have a zeta go jedi bastila Yoda old Ben Ezra and nihilus thrawn or nest
  • Just keep in mind that what teams work today, may not work tomorrow. We went through the Rebel phase, then sith phase, then nightsister phase and now back to the light side phase. My point is that with the release of new characters it will always disrupt other characters. This is an endless process so be prepared.....

My advise, this game is very time consuming, pick characters that interest you as one day you'll eventually unlock all the characters anyways. If you're in need of a laid back guild to get you on your feet again, join "SkywalkerOG1" guild.