Help Creating Arena Team

Hello! I have been running CLS, R2, Thrawn, Raid Han, and Old Ben in arena for quite some time now and feel it is time that I move on to a new team. However, I am really struggling to choose a team to either farm or gear up.

I would really appreciate if anyone can take a look at my roster and help me choose my next Arena team!! Thanks so much!!

https://swgoh.gg/u/maplesyrup312/collection/

Replies

• shadow87654
    82 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    If you like running a plug and play team go Rex lead cls thrawn then 2 others nihilus sion or raid han and r2. For factions you can go jedi or sith but if you are in a t6 sith raid guild or coming up heroic sith raid go sith because you'll get traya but if your in t4 or t5 and recently got to those stages it might be better with jedi in arena
    Edit: you could put nest in the Rex team if you want
  • If you like running a plug and play team go Rex lead cls thrawn then 2 others nihilus sion or raid han and r2. For factions you can go jedi or sith but if you are in a t6 sith raid guild or coming up heroic sith raid go sith because you'll get traya but if your in t4 or t5 and recently got to those stages it might be better with jedi in arena
    Edit: you could put nest in the Rex team if you want

Ok awesome thanks this helps sooo much!
  • Hello! I have been running CLS, R2, Thrawn, Raid Han, and Old Ben...

It's a really good mid-game team. Much the same as mine. Except I have Rex instead of Thrawn to dispel debuffs.

It's a really hard question tho...only you know the answer...

I presume you're fully aware that the Arena meta is basically Sith yeah? You have EP, Vader, Sion, Nihilus and Sith Trooper. A lot of people would be using that now. That's an option. Jedi is something of an emerging tentative potential meta...you have GMY, Bastilla, Ezra, Anakin, Old Ben? Some might be investing in that right now.

Or you can go curveball - a lot are messing around with Bounty Hunters right now...that could be an option.

Me? I'm waiting...something's brewing...I can tell...
  • Me? I'm waiting...something's brewing...I can tell...
    I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking a bunch of Clone Wars stuff when they release the mods upgrade. Bounty Hunter legendary, for sure.

Whatever it is, I'm storing gear and cash and a few zeta.