TB Squadron Required Units

I am in a 110M+ GP guild that is unable to complete any of the TB squadrons this round. All of the squadrons require at least one 6* sith fighter which has not entered shipments yet. Speaking with other guilds (some have higher GP and some have lower GP than we have), they are not in the same situation as we are. I understand the need to encourage purchases in the store by including the sith fighter as a requirement for some squadrons, but I do not understand the reason to randomize the squadrons/platoons from one guild to another. Is there a specific reason that randomization was added to this aspect of TBs? Thank you.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I understand the need to encourage purchases in the store by including the sith fighter as a requirement for some squadrons, but I do not understand the reason to randomize the squadrons/platoons from one guild to another. Is there a specific reason that randomization was added to this aspect of TBs? Thank you.

There wouldn't be much encouragement if RNG resulted in only one Sith Fighter total eas needed by all guilds. By randomizing the squadrons for each guild individualy, that situation is avoided.

• BanachSpach
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    RNG does not mean randomized without parameters. I imagine that they have a lower bound on the number of newest unit that is needed per round for squadrons/platoons. There are lots of places that RNG could be used in the game that they thankfully aren't (such as character stat growth per level as is done in some games). My question is why was it decided to use that in this aspect. Also, they have removed RNG in at least one place before. They fixed the last arena slot to be the maximum rank jump each time. They could have squadrons/platoons be uniform for all guilds, too.