Did Zombie Join the Empire?

Just ran into a scenario where Acolyte and Zombie where the last two standing against 4 Wave 4 Elites, two of which were Scouts. I had to kill the app as turn meter wasn't moving on Acolyte as the two scouts repeatedly took turns killing zombie. Their description reads they gain 100% TM when an empire enemy is killed, half that for non-empire enemies. Not 100%.

I understand there is also a chance for them to gain TM on their basic, but it is not a 100% chance, not a 50% gain, and they didn't always use their basic.

Given all of these factors, I would have expected Acolyte's TM bar to move during during the continued pelting of zombie, but nothing. 2 minutes and over 50 zombie deaths and nary a pixel changed. This leads me to believe there is an issue with the way the 'clock' is being 'ticked' in this scenario.

You've stated that it is your mission to avoid looping behavior. Here you go, except this one doesn't benefit the player so probably no hot fixes, amiright?

Replies

• I had the same problem.
  • Same for me and a guild mate.
  • I and a guildmate also ran into this issue. We both let it run for 20+ minutes and no change.

• JK_47
    41 posts Member
    Exact same thing happened to me. Thought I was crazy
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    My Guild mate had the same problem
  • You've stated that it is your mission to avoid looping behavior. Here you go, except this one doesn't benefit the player so probably no hot fixes, amiright?

This.
  • Are you sure that's a glitch
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Are you sure that's a glitch
    There are 2 types of glitch. Those that benefit the players, and those that shaft the players. Marvel at the devs’ different approaches to solving them.
  • HarryTDF
    417 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    zjj5m6q0hjop.png
    Same looping behavior with maul in this scenario
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If 1 has above 50% and 2 is at 100%.

2 kills zombie, brings 1 up to 100 and 2 up to 50.

1 kills zombie, brings 2 up to 100 and 1 up to 50.

Rinse and repeat.

If you feel there is an issue report it to Answers HQ so it can get the attention you think it deserves
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>