Dooku In Talzin Event

I just saw another thread about this but it was closed before I could comment. But he might actually be bugged. I know he's listed as a raid boss, but I used a Palpatine lead team against him and he not only survived Nihilus's Annihilate, he just laughed it off, but he also healed both his health and protection while he was shocked. I get the Annihilate, if he's supposed to survive due to being a raid boss, but I'm not getting why he would be able to recover health and protection while he's shocked. I mean, he can't recover protection while under a Nihilus lead (at least he's not supposed to), why can he recover it while he's shocked? Which is supposed to act as a buff and healing immunity.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    Just daze him. Done.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Just daze him. Done.

Haha this, I had it going for like 10 mins on auto with g12 arena mods NSs. Turn off auto, daze, over in seconds.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Any bugs ans issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>