Infinite loops are bad

We must make sure players can’t take advantage of infinite loops to undermine the spirit of the game

https://youtu.be/uhjJsI52sU4

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your not taking advantage of anything. Because you are losing all points for using that team....
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Your not taking advantage of anything. Because you are losing all points for using that team....

Shhhhh.... they won't fix it if they don't think it's an advantage to the playerbase!

Yes! It's an advantage! Please don't fix! (Seeing as how you peeps like to do the opposite of what we want ;P)
  • I felt like that with two Kylos on phase 4 against two rebel fleet troopers that would heal every turn
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    I felt like that with two Kylos on phase 4 against two rebel fleet troopers that would heal every turn

OG Kylo inflicts healing immunity with basic. No infinite loop.
  • @Kyno I believe OP is referring to the hypocrisy that CG has had against infinite loops, seeing as how the rebel troops continuously gain TM to the point that they in a sense have an “infinite loop” that has been around for much longer than the NS infinite loop that was recently patched.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Spartan549 wrote: »
    Kyno I believe OP is referring to the hypocrisy that CG has had against infinite loops, seeing as how the rebel troops continuously gain TM to the point that they in a sense have an “infinite loop” that has been around for much longer than the NS infinite loop that was recently patched.

Sorry I should have ended with [/sarcasm]
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    The official developer stance is that this is "working as intended." We need to keep complaining here about how unfair it is to the player base if we ever want it changed.

Heck, even just some code that will prompt you after 30-40 enemy attacks without you getting a turn, which allows you to forfeit and keep your progress...that would be a huge improvement.