Hats of to EA for trying to do something....

gpeeee
126 posts Member
So so so glad the sith raid will be changing for lower tiers. It has been so annoying to run. It's flat out, not fun. Thanks devs for listening to the community.

Replies

• Now the wait for 2 months for them to implement the changes.
  • I love these posts.

OP: Hey videogame we play alot! In really happy with this thing.
    SWGOH Community: NO YOUR NOT!!!!! AND HERES WHY!!!!!!! (DEATH METAL IN BACKGROUND)
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    gpeeee wrote: »
    So so so glad the sith raid will be changing for lower tiers. It has been so annoying to run. It's flat out, not fun. Thanks devs for listening to the community.
    And I'm sure the devs will pop by and say thanks after 6 months... because that's how long it takes for them to reply back to the community
  • Dxtrinc wrote: »
    I love these posts.

SWGOH Community: NO YOUR NOT!!!!! AND HERES WHY!!!!!!! (DEATH METAL IN BACKGROUND)

*You're
    I love these posts.

*You're

You are correct
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Dxtrinc wrote: »
    I love these posts.

*You're

You are correct

No, your correct.
    I love these posts.

*You're

You are correct

But u're correct too in the context of the forum community, cause that's what i see in the forums all day ;)
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Let's keep the chat on point :)
  • Lol u're I'm dead

Ya. I like this game a lot. And it's tons of fun and this change for sith raid is a really good call.

Just wish this community would be happy. Even for a day lol
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    I think most people are just frustrated that it was released the way it was and is taking so long to adjust it. It also is destroying guilds and making being an officer a chore. I welcome it and hope it happens soon but for other people it is too little too late. Also we don't even know what they will actually do and if it'll be enough to make it enjoyable. Fingers crossed cause this would be a great opportunity for devs to win back the fan base
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

In other words "stay on target"
  • Monel wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

In other words "stay on target"

Stormtroopers can't stay on target
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Tanuki wrote: »
    I think most people are just frustrated that it was released the way it was and is taking so long to adjust it. It also is destroying guilds and making being an officer a chore. I welcome it and hope it happens soon but for other people it is too little too late. Also we don't even know what they will actually do and if it'll be enough to make it enjoyable. Fingers crossed cause this would be a great opportunity for devs to win back the fan base

It isnt. Fact is only phase 2 is fun... and why is it fun.... becauae you can do damage to sion.

The challenge is in doing the most damage, not in figuring out wonky timing or buffs or protection regen causing your score to be low
  • I'll save the laurels until after the fixes were done, if i were you. ;P

Calling it now, they are gonna screw up the lower tiers even worse. Think they can't make it anymore worse? Well, CG says challenge accepted! XD
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

It isnt. Fact is only phase 2 is fun... and why is it fun.... becauae you can do damage to sion.

The challenge is in doing the most damage, not in figuring out wonky timing or buffs or protection regen causing your score to be low

Totally reversed in heroic... phase 1 (jtr) & (nihilus) 4 (ns) are where are the decent damage happens. Phase 3 is fun if you get lucky on saber buff updates, hitting max retaliation hits & don't have to restart a bunch. Phase 2 mostly consists of expensive teams that do meh damage for the investment.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Heroic doesn't really bother me. Phase 3 is a pain cause who wants to gear up Pao? Other than that the other 3 phases are totally fine. Personally I like this raid more than Tank. Sure, I can solo tank easily enough, but playing for 45 minutes to an hour is boring.

Non heroics just stink currently. But of the damage is lowered enough and rewards are fixed then fantastic. I'm happy we have raid that you can just solo, unless you use all 5 Solos.

I agree, applaud that steps are being taken. When the steps end we will see if the applause gets louder or stops all together.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Phase three is fun for me. Asajj and zombie kill lightsabers and traya. It's not solo but it is fun. For me.lol
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • I can’t believe this didn’t occur to me earlier, but I’m realizing now that it took CG so long to make changes because they were testing the impact of the mod changes on the raid. Also explains why they couldn’t comment because they didn’t want to tip their hand. Reduced health, more powerful mods, better rewards. Should be more enjoyable for all. I get it now.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I can’t believe this didn’t occur to me earlier, but I’m realizing now that it took CG so long to make changes because they were testing the impact of the mod changes on the raid. Also explains why they couldn’t comment because they didn’t want to tip their hand. Reduced health, more powerful mods, better rewards. Should be more enjoyable for all. I get it now.

That’s our suspicions as well.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Phase three is fun for me. Asajj and zombie kill lightsabers and traya. It's not solo but it is fun. For me.lol

Yeah, I've never had a major problem with Phase 3, so was surprised when it was brought up as an issue. The annoying part of Phase 3 for me is not being able to remove Isolate, not the random buffs on the sabers.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Degs29 wrote: »
    Ryanwhales wrote: »

Yeah, I've never had a major problem with Phase 3, so was surprised when it was brought up as an issue. The annoying part of Phase 3 for me is not being able to remove Isolate, not the random buffs on the sabers.

Precisely. Why can't "stand alone" also remove isolate?