General Hux kit idea

SpartaBlox
7 posts Member
edited August 2018
Just a General Hux kit idea:

Seize the advantage (basic)
Deal physical damage to target enemy. If it's a critical hit, all FO allies gain 15% turn meter and a random FO ally without advantage gains it for 2 turns.

On the offensive - 3 turns (special)
Dispel debuffs on all allies and for each debuff dispelled, all allies gain 5% turn meter. All FO allies gain advantage for 2 turns.

Unstoppable - 4 turns (special)
Give a target ally Unstoppable for 2 turns and 50% turn meter. If the target ally is FO, they gain advantage for 2 turns. Unstoppable can't be dispelled.

Unstoppable: Ally has +25% offence, defence, critical chance, critical damage, tenacity, potency, speed, health and protection up. FO Ally has 25% counter chance.

Insert leadership ability here (leader)
(I can't think of a fitting leadership ability, feel free to leave suggestions)

General of the First Order (unique) - ZETA
Hux has 30% max protection. At the end of his turn, for each FO ally with advantage, Hux gains 5% turn meter and 10% max protection for 1 turn. Hux has bonus offence equal to 5% of his max protection. Hux has 50% counter chance, double if he has advantage, and has 35% chance to gain advantage at the end of his turn.
Post edited by SpartaBlox on

Replies

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Most kits relate somehow to the characters in the movie. Unstoppable seems a little overpowered for a sub par character.
  • Options
    Leader: Unrelenting Command

All First Order allies gain 15% offense and 15% defense. Whenever a First Order ally falls below 50% health, they gain advantage for 2 turns and foresight for 1 turn.
  • Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Most kits relate somehow to the characters in the movie. Unstoppable seems a little overpowered for a sub par character.

Yeah, I agree, I changed unstoppable and gave it a bigger cd. I tried to relate a kit to Hux's fairly little screen time whilst giving the FO another arena viable character.
    If we do get Hux, it will probably be after the third movie in the trilogy.
  • Options
    No I think he must generate Health or Shild. But no FO Char is there to add these.

• Options
    Leader zeta- first order allies ignore critical hit immunity
  • Options
    Or he get a most important char. like thrawn