3 week

"0" Zeta shard from ship mission.I dont say anything else.

Replies

• no zetas for 3 weeks? It happens.... hopefully tomorrow you will get a few
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes that is not abnormal. Track all your drops for a few months and you will see the drop rate, based on actual data.
  • What is "normal"? I'm on month 2 of one zeta mat A WEEK. not challenge. Week, like 1/12 a week.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    What is "normal"? I'm on month 2 of one zeta mat A WEEK. not challenge. Week, like 1/12 a week.

Record the data. The normal thinking of a person will focus on what the person wants (or doesnt want) to see and this can skew the percieved results months later.

The challenge is also not meant to be a farming source it's meant to be a supplement.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    What is "normal"? I'm on month 2 of one zeta mat A WEEK. not challenge. Week, like 1/12 a week.

Record the data. The normal thinking of a person will focus on what the person wants (or doesnt want) to see and this can skew the percieved results months later.

The challenge is also not meant to be a farming source it's meant to be a supplement.

Oh I know, I have been that's why I'm sure it's been 1 a week!(except this week I received 2 one thursday and one today) I realize that also , as I buy them from fleet store every other day, but with the amount needed a bit more would be nice lol.
    ... guess I better farm wicket haha