Bastilla Tenacity up not Working

SithAmer
227 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hi Guys,

I am running a zBS lead, zGMY, Ezra, GK and DN team in arena. For the past few days, Sion is regularly able to clear all the buffs on my team despite my toons having tenacity up.

This happened twice in my last fight against a Sith team.

I am also getting debuffed sometimes in these fights.

This does not seem to be WAI and seems to be a bug! If yes, needs to be rectified ASAP.

Best regards,
Cough Cough

PS: Jar Jar Binks Rules

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Dispelling buffs do not need to pass through a Potency check...
  • You do realize that clearing buffs off your squad has absolutely nothing to do with either Bastila lead, or ten up right?
  • You do realize that clearing buffs off your squad has absolutely nothing to do with either Bastila lead, or ten up right?

It was my understanding that the tenacity up was supposed to not allow debuffs to stick and to not allow people to just remove all my buffs.
  • Nope, buffs can be cleared, there is no way to prevent that , unless it’s a special locked buff. As for debuffs, it is hard to land them, but occasionally it can happen. Without ten up that is, as long as the debuff is not irresistible
  • No matter how much tenacity you have, there is a 15% potential for a debuff to be applied. Granted, the AI's 15% is a whole lot bigger than the player's 15%, but that's a completely different subject.

Perhaps with mods 2.0 there will be a lot better standard for potency and tenacity however.
  • This isn’t marve strike force
  • If you kill sion - Thrawn - nihilius the the fight is very easy. Traya is another story because isolate and fracture plus buff cleansing is a bit too much to deal with even for the almighty bastila Shan :)
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    No matter how much tenacity you have, there is a 15% potential for a debuff to be applied. Granted, the AI's 15% is a whole lot bigger than the player's 15%, but that's a completely different subject.

Perhaps with mods 2.0 there will be a lot better standard for potency and tenacity however.

This is false. There is always a 15% chance to resist a debuff. There is not a minimum chance to apply a debuff.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    It is possible to get the potency to peirce Bastila's tenacity bonus, but the chances are probably low, and ironically around the 15% mark. When Vader tries to apply 20 debuffs a few might get through

Everyone saying Sion's aoe wipes buff including tenacity up... are correct
  • And for the record, Tenacity Up is not the same thing as her lead which gives 150% tenacity.