Places of Power - requirements?

cboath7
455 posts Member
edited August 2018
Tier II says requirements are FO or Sith characters.

I have a bunch of sith characters, but it tells me on 4/5 are available.

The screen says that only Vader, EP, and Maul are usable (blue highlight) and that Kylo, Sidious, and Sion are not.

Maul is 6*/65
Kylo/Sidious are 4*/65
Sion is 3*/40 i think.

I know they likely to get stomped, but if there's another requirement it should be stated. Plus, the the screen should be able to add correctly - seems as if only 3 are usable and my guess is it's a 5* requirement though it doesn't say so.

Looks like my unleveld Kylo unamsked is availble. He's 5*/lvl 1 so it does look like a hidden 5* requirement

Replies

• Not sure what tier 1 requirements are, but I think tier two is 5* and the bonus tier is 7*.
  • Then state it. It flat out doesn't.

I tried Tier I for the heck of it to see how far i could get. I cakewalked it. I was stunned. Requirements don't state star requirements, so i went to try tier II and was completely blocked with no explanation as to why.

It's a super easy thing to fix. Edit the description and problem solved. You'd think they'd do those types of things as pieces of cake to simply get out of the way. Should take a whopping 2 minutes. Most of that being the time it takes to find where in the code the explanation is adding the line '5* characters required'. It's not like they don't list it on other descriptions.

Clarity is good :)