Active Guild of 31 looking for more

Milolyen
29 posts Member
edited August 2018
Alderaanian Fireworks Co has a solid core membership of 28 with three working on RL stuff. We are looking for more members. Will offer officer positions to groups that wish to join.

We won our first GW with second to come.

This last territory battle we scored 18 stars and was just shy of 2 others.

We are doing tier 4 Sith Raid and heroic on the other 2. (we ask those with 7* Han to do 0 dmg on HPit leader and officers included)

No additional chat requirements. I just did set up a discord for recruitment purposes. We have chat rooms in game set up for different aspects of the game.

No minimum ticket requirement but we do ask that you log in every day doing what you can and 3 days inactive gets kicked unless officers are notified with brief description.

We don't require anyone to work on or have any characters. You get strong how you want to get stronger. We do have people more than willing to help and give suggestions when asked.

Discord: https://discord.gg/jeuS6uH if you want to chat with me before joining.

Guild search: "Fireworks" finds us if you just want to join up

We have a few of all play styles (F2P, and spenders of different lvls)

Thanks for your consideration
Shawn / Milolyen

Post edited by Milolyen on

Replies

• Options
    Hey bud Would you be open to a merger?
  • Options
    For a merge we would need to have the full 30 spots as I am not leaving anyone behind and rules would need to be pretty much identical to what we currently have as we all agreed on them from the start about 10 days ago.

We still have 20 spots and continuing to recruit.

Thanks
  • Options
    We are 2 for 2 now in territory wars and in the past couple days have increased guild gp by over a million without adding new players ...

• Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    We have lost a bunch of members lately due to lack of interest in the Sith Raid. We could make room for your entire guild to join ours if you're interested.

We used to have a GP of over 110 million.

Do you have a SWGOH.gg profile?
  • Options
    I don’t have one with swgoh.

The guild would likely be up for it if rules are similar to what we have now. I am at work now and will try to find time to create one and chat farther.
  • Options
    Ok awesome! Let me know when you have one set up.

Here's ours:

https://swgoh.gg/g/6709/knights-of-fin/

We don't have many on there but you can see our overall GP.
  • Options
    Do you have an update to this discussion from earlier? Or are you still busy?

Trying to get all of my ducks in a row for guild merger inquiries. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    I did check out your guilds swgoh.gg site and saw it still listed 48 members. Then tried finding your guild in game to see what was going on and with several refreshes I never did see it. We were approached by another group wanting to join us but it fell through. Didn’t mean to leave you hanging but I primarily do this stuff on phone and didn’t have a way to message you.

We are still looking to grow our guild or join another if rules are similar to our own.

Thanks
  • Options
    Update on Guild:

We are 3 for 3 on territory wars (they weren’t even close).

We are looking for 19 more to join the fun.

Thanks