Linking account

I want to link my iOS account to my android phone but when I go to my android swgoh heroes settings there’s no option to link device

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Are you logged in to GooglePlay account?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Waqui wrote: »
    Are you logged in to GooglePlay account?

this or you made an underage account.
  • You can also link your device through facebook. Once you connect to Facebook, it is very simple to transfer progress from device to device. You can also use the "Link a device" feature to transfer progress from device to device very easily. Here is a video explaining how to do so (if you would like help with it):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6VrKGqoG_o&t=556s
  • Pretty sure Facebook does not link anything at all.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Facebook doesn’t link anything. It’s only for the 200 crystals.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Facebook doesn’t link anything. It’s only for the 200 crystals.

This.
  • Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, писал в тех поддержку сказали могут перенести на другой прогресс, но когда стали переносить он оказался заблокирован, что мне делать
  • ACE10
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    So does the above video not apply to the "facebook" connect feature?... I am about to switch from Android over to IOS however I followed the advice in the video but it looks different now. It only lists connect to Facebook (which I dont want to do)
  • I know this is a bit of a necro, but I do not have facebook ( and I do not want it). when I click on the "this is an old device" the game only gives me a "log into facebook for 200 free crystals" option.

Is there a way around this?