Mythic Rancor and AAT raids?

Maxminus1980
78 posts Member
edited August 2018
@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie

Any plans on making a mythic raid level for rancor and AAT raids? A way to lets us access Han’s Millennium Falcon and General Kenobi’s star fighter. Along with bringing some new life in to older content.

Just a thought.

Replies

• Options
    wa49vdixtwd1.jpg
  • Options
    Please no. There's already so much to do, and the HSith is such a grind. Now, a ship raid, with the OG Falcon as a reward...THAT I could get behind!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Please no. There's already so much to do, and the HSith is such a grind. Now, a ship raid, with the OG Falcon as a reward...THAT I could get behind!

So much to do? Most of the time there is nothing to do. Dailies, come back for arena and ship climb. Raids whenever up.

Took them a year to design and develope the sith raid. Not sure about you but I would like to see those iconic ships in game sooner then later.
  • Options
    If your talking about adding something new...like fighting Jabba after the rancor...then ok. But if your just want to make it harder....not really all that intriguing. I want new things to do not HARDER things to do.