Dodging ships........

Come on with this ship rng....... Especially when it relates to dodging and the ships that dodge..... I have lost now 7 out of 10 matches due to dodges. Only 2 have not been Tie Fighter. 3 were Boba Fett and 2 were from Sun Fac. I haven't had a dodge in quite a while. These dodges have lost me matches I was winning. Most if these were in kill shots. This is flat ridiculous. I am sure EA/CG will read this even though that is what the Customer Service people say to do...

Replies

• T_Servo
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I was just going to make a post about this. I regularly finish top 10 or 20 every day, but feel I would win more often without the AI dodge. During one round today I had a 3 ship advantage with just their TFP and lost after so many dodges. They were able to call in reinforcements and use Tarkins Ultimate. He didn't have foresight either. Biggs regularly dodges like he's TFP with foresight and so does Boba. I'm always shocked when one of my ships dodges. Please dial AI dodge back a little.
  • Two matches lost again due to dodge and then getting wiped by Tarkin. Same team, no zetas on Tarkin... 45k less gp. The devs do not care but you think they would after all the issues lately.
  • I’m in the midst of tracking dodge rates. Particularly the Geos. They all have a dodge chance of 2%. These bugs seemingly dodge me at least once, maybe twice a match and it always “seems” to be the Silencers special attack. I wouldn’t be physically tracking these rates if I didn’t think something was amiss. This is coming from someone who actually doesn’t hate ships 2.0.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I’m in the midst of tracking dodge rates. Particularly the Geos. They all have a dodge chance of 2%. These bugs seemingly dodge me at least once, maybe twice a match and it always “seems” to be the Silencers special attack. I wouldn’t be physically tracking these rates if I didn’t think something was amiss. This is coming from someone who actually doesn’t hate ships 2.0.

FYI Spy has +25% evasion when not stealthed. You have to be careful there.
  • 6 friggin dodges by Tie.... I was up 4 to 1 and lose because of those. It os flat out ridiculous that it continues to happen. Flat out money grab by making you refresh.