Sith raid bosses deal more damage

Has anyone noticed a increase in damage dealt by the sith raid bosses? Me and a bunch of my guild mates did way less damage and got killed way quicker than all the past raids. I mean even with multiple restarts we got hit way harder. Also I'm talking about heroic sith raid. If this is happening to you please let me know. Thanks community

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Just finished a HSTR and didn’t notice any difference. And scored the same as I usually do and nobody in our guild had any problems either.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    how much less damage?
    How much harder?
    which phases?
    alittle more info would always help.
  • In p1, p2, p4
    DN was hitting way harder like so hard he was killing full health teams. Sion was doing the same and took out my shore trooper like paper with 1 hit. Traya and minions was the same. No difference at all.

Also my Jedi Rey team that does over 3mil damage got under 700k that's after 6 restarts. I finally just gave up and my night sisters did 2mil less damage and that was on a good run. All my teams I tried did horrible except in person and after DN and Sion died in p4. This was mentioned by alot of my guild mates as well.
  • Sith raid must be adapted to mod update. Else you maybe could solo an entire phase!
  • Bad RNG

I have been getting better numbers my last few HSR
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did heroic yesterday. Didn't notice any difference.

There are mechanics that can make bosses do more damage and make your team take more damage. Are you sure, you didn't simply give Sion a huge offense boost yourself or something like that?
  • Our guild agrees with you. We think damage was indeed increased. Sounds like it might not be happening to every guild. Folks in my guild are doing 40+ attempts to get a mediocre run and most gave up and posted whatever they could get. We assume it might be to balance things out when 6-dot mods come out soon.