Best Ewok squad

Hi!

I’m considering making an Ewok squad for Endor escalation and TB - and would like to ask: which Ewoks are the best right now? Who should be the leader?

I’ve got elder and scout at 6-7*, everyone else is 2-3*, so before farming I want to make a right choice. Would be glad if you can help me :)

Replies

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Chirpa (L), Paploo, Logray, Wicket & Elder is the strongest Ewok lineup (from my experience)

I’ve got them all pretty much maxed out... with zetas and a lot of effort and resources into them they are definitely a formidable team
  • Would a Chirpa/Elder/Wicket/Scout/Teebo lineup work for the event do you think?

I ask about them specifically since I have the latter 4 all 5* and up, but haven’t even unlocked a 5th. I’m gusing Chirpa is the one to farm to round out the team since he’s the best lead.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    It’s hard to say what passes as minimum for the event... I had them very strong before it was even introduced.

Getting Wicket to 7* so you can get those sweet zetas is of utmost importance though...

Zetas are so hard to get... and every opportunity you can find to snag some is worth it (also get Talzin to 7* for the NS version)