My First Zeta?

So i will be getting my First Zeta soon and wanted suggestions as to whom to put it on. I currently run an Empire Team in Arena consisting of
  1. 7* Palp (Leader)
  2. 7* Vader
  3. 7* Thrawn
  4. 7* TFP
  5. 7* Tarkin

I was thinking I would get more bang for my buck Zeta'ing Vaders Lead all though I don't use in Arena I would be able to use in TW and Raids.Bellow is a link to my Toons
https://swgoh.gg/u/imdeath/collection/

Replies

• I would zeta palpatine leader first. However if your focus is not on arena, zeta vader’s leader. It gives you ability to solo the rancor raid probably on auto, and grants you good dmg on tank raid(except phase 1). It all really depends on your focuses.
  • Yeah I am thinking about Vader for the Raids and helping my Guild. Not that I am not focusing on Arena, just don't have any G12 Toons yet and that will be my biggest hold up to move further than 300.
  • Just a bit of advice, when zetas were first released, Vaders leader Zeta was as good as you could get. At the time it was the only zeta he had.

Now, it's pretty much worthless.

If you are sith heavy, do Palp. Palp gets you more bang for your buck now.
  • Just a bit of advice, when zetas were first released, Vaders leader Zeta was as good as you could get. At the time it was the only zeta he had.

So you think I should do his Leader Ability instead. I do understand the Zader is pretty much gone except for the Raids and such. Just not sure if the single Zata on my Palp would do much for me in Arena. That said I am taking all advice to make my decision as I don't want to waste the Zeta matts as they are not easy to get
  • I have a 4* Sion and 3* DN I can add to my team but not sure if they would be strong enough at those low stars
  • ImDeath wrote: »
    Just a bit of advice, when zetas were first released, Vaders leader Zeta was as good as you could get. At the time it was the only zeta he had.

So you think I should do his Leader Ability instead. I do understand the Zader is pretty much gone except for the Raids and such. Just not sure if the single Zata on my Palp would do much for me in Arena. That said I am taking all advice to make my decision as I don't want to waste the Zeta matts as they are not easy to get

Palpatine’s zeta leader is very good, much better than Vader’s. I remember climbing a few hundred spots in arena after I put on Palpatine’s zeta.
    Just a bit of advice, when zetas were first released, Vaders leader Zeta was as good as you could get. At the time it was the only zeta he had.

Palpatine’s zeta leader is very good, much better than Vader’s. I remember climbing a few hundred spots in arena after I put on Palpatine’s zeta.

Do you think putting in Sion and DN even at those low stars would help with Palps Lead Zeta?I can get them both to G9 and Level 85 and get most abilities maxed up to Omegas just no Zeta obviously.
    So i will be getting my First Zeta soon and wanted suggestions as to whom to put it on. I currently run an Empire Team in Arena consisting of
    1. 7* Palp (Leader)
    2. 7* Vader
    3. 7* Thrawn
    4. 7* TFP
    5. 7* Tarkin

I was thinking I would get more bang for my buck Zeta'ing Vaders Lead all though I don't use in Arena I would be able to use in TW and Raids.Bellow is a link to my Toons
    https://swgoh.gg/u/imdeath/collection/

As someone who used my first zeta on Zader while also running empire in arena here is my advice, also note this is an early Feb 2018 shard so around the time vader and EP got their reworks my shard was just starting to 7* him,

ONLY zeta Vader first if A) Your guild struggles with Rancor and or B) You want to rush Raid Han for the sole purpose of the arena. Zader used to be awesome but aside from soloing Rancor it's useless, not only that but CLS and raid Han eventually do it MUCH easier, and CLS is a must have all around character who isn't really that hard to get compared to JTR and the rest. Hell I'd say he is easier than a single hard node farm like Sion.

Now as for who to zeta I would say with 100% certainty that EP lead will give you the best bang for you buck, followed closely behind Ebb and Flow.

For Sion and DN it depends on your shard, Sion should be fine at 4* and I'd zeta him before Ebb and Flow, DN however I'd only put him in if you're not facing many others.
    ImDeath wrote: »

Do you think putting in Sion and DN even at those low stars would help with Palps Lead Zeta?I can get them both to G9 and Level 85 and get most abilities maxed up to Omegas just no Zeta obviously.

Yes. You should gear up Sion and Nihilus too. If you choose to put your second zeta on one of the two, go with Sion before Nihilus.
  • It depends on who else has Z Palp in your arena. If you're one of the first, or have better gear than the others, you'll stand on D. If there's others with better gear/mods, you'll get targeted by anyone who can beat EP, so I'd probably stick with the higher starred/geared toons. You also may want to try EP/Vader/Thrawn/Tarkin/Nihilus, as that team can do some pretty good control. If you're fighting JTR teams, though, Nihilus might not fare so well without his Zeta unique (TFP can help slow down with buff immunity).