Fun Revan idea

Ariella
219 posts Member
edited August 2018
So if/when Revan’s added, I thought this might be interesting.
Probably impractical, possibly undesirable to large swathes of players, but interesting all the same.

I’d like to think he’d be added as a legendary event and in much the same way as various phases gives you Yoda, Thrawn and Emperor shards, this would also be a multi phase event dropping shards for a 5 star unlock.

Here’s the interesting bit though. The devs have said a neutral character is out of the question, but, my view is they should add 2 Revan’s.
But how might the event determine which shards you get? Well rather than RNG per phase - this idea is in keeping with something from KOTOR: there, the more dark side you played, the more dark side your team became, likewise the more light side you played the more light your team were.
So the concept is that when rewarding shards, the first time you complete the event there’s a check against your roster.
It could be as simple as if you have more dark side GP you get dark side Revan shards, or more convoluted, checking against say G11-12 dark side vs light side GP.
But crucially, based on the decisions you’ve taken with your roster - who you’ve nurtured and focused on and how you’ve tended to play i.e. Dark or light, would determine which Revan you get.
At least the first time around - the second time you’d get shards for the opposite version, only once the first has hit 7 star.

Now as I say it’s just a fun idea and probably immensely difficult to design... and potentially undesirable to players anyways. But I figured nothing to lose by putting it out there ;)