Checking for updates

I've been experiencing ever since I started playing every once in a while, but this time it happened 5 mins before the rancor raid started! I've been staring at the load screen for half an hour, nothing remarkable happened when I finally got in, except for the fact that they raid was obviously finished already... Verrrrry frustrating, cause I really need the gear and tokens!
Anyone else had the same problem an hour ago?

Replies

• This happens to me all the time. (and by that, I mean maybe... 2 or 3 times a week) I'm not sure what causes it, but typically, it's when the game has closed out from my use of other apps. Sometimes if I restart the phone or close all apps, it will go ahead and load.
  • I closed all other apps, restarted and everything... Nothing helped :(
  • I had this issue before many times. For some reason it was because of my WiFi. Restarting the router always helped for a few days. Had to do it every few days.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>