What's my next project?

SamuraiUX
265 posts Member
edited August 2018
Who should I spend my time/resources gold-gearing and zeta'ing/omega'ing next?

GOAL: TW/TB/Raids and fun to play. Not worried about arena viability. Feel free to offer alternate squad configurations, but note that I often have 'optimal' players earmarked for other teams (e.g., my droid team is made up of secondary droids because my GOOD droids are elsewhere; my Sith team is led by Maul because Palpy leads my Empire team, etc.)

Thanks! =)

EDIT to include: https://swgoh.gg/u/ahsokatano/collection/ if it helps!

What's my next project? 69 votes

Beef up and zeta those Bounty Hunters! (Fett-L, 88, Cad Bane, Greedo, +1)
17%
Zombie961jhbuchholzCesare_SwiftJammaxRey_GreysaberSchmoozerBubbaFettStupiderIdjitCodgerooNewbiCrazygone510Clubba 12 votes
Beef up and zeta your Clones! (Cody-L + all the rest)
1%
Kiritoismyname 1 vote
Beef up and zeta yourself some Droids! (HK-L, B2, 86, IPD, T3-M4)
7%
STRIKEBOMBXelIceih_SWGDaPowerfulJediJohnLove11 5 votes
Beef up and zeta your Murderbears! (Chirpa-L, Elder, Wicket, Logray, Paps)
10%
UgnaughtCarSickShoePapiLongLegstheatomicpunyuuzhanronTrebor_ColeDistavioNi 7 votes
Make beefy those Imperial Troopers! (Veers-L, Starck, Shore, Snow, Range)
55%
bobbadettprimeEventineElessedilVinny_Vader_VediAycee1BrtStlndZCD_9915Takuan72Bill0207ChronosEraCombatCommander7starplatinumTekkarEdorfSpartan549RuivussanKyJoe_Coolc1ever_punTheJEFFtmPacyn4lifeAleSahnDroh_1979chionophile 38 votes
Beef and zeta yourself a secondary Rebel team! (Wedge-L, Biggs, Lando, STH, Princess Leia)
0%
Bust out with a beefy Sith team! (Maul-L, Nihilus, Sion, Savage, Sith Trooper)
8%
Stokatmcshantcougarfan94Tony12345DarthJahlokCalvinAwesome 6 votes

Replies

• TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I never had more fun than using troopers , especially against Nightsisters in TW with papir zombie :smile:
  • Make beefy those Imperial Troopers! (Veers-L, Starck, Shore, Snow, Range)
    Imperial troopers all the way. Theyre great for dstb
    Great for TW and TB although not so much for raids but they slap nightsisters everytime
  • Beef up and zeta your Murderbears! (Chirpa-L, Elder, Wicket, Logray, Paps)
    Lol I said bears for fun. But you seem like you could use a more solid arena team. Thats what I woukd focus on for more crystals.
    Imperial Troopers, then Bounty Huners and then Ewoks.

The last one is debatable, i think they will be needed in some event.
    If you have a different opinnion then go Droids or the KOTOR characters.
  • Beef up and zeta yourself some Droids! (HK-L, B2, 86, IPD, T3-M4)
    Droids are going to smash it soon wait and see!
    Trooper with Range are great fun. Not meta-busting, but very impressive in TB and special events.
  • Lol I said bears for fun. But you seem like you could use a more solid arena team. Thats what I woukd focus on for more crystals.

Bears DO look fun. But huh? I'm running Bastila in the arena and vary from 80 down to 20 usually... I'm okay there for now I think.
  • Beef up and zeta yourself some Droids! (HK-L, B2, 86, IPD, T3-M4)
    I have a feeling that sometime in the next six months we’ll see a Separatist rework. General Grievous will hopefully get his rework, and his leadership will make droids meta. With the reworks they’ll have to introduce more Separatist droids, like the B1 and the droideka, I’m sure those guys could somehow fit in a meta droid team. Get BB-8 to help with turn meter and T3-M4 to boost damage, I think droids will be really good in not too long.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I’m a troopers vote too, Your IPD is only 4*, so it’ll benefit your guild to be earning them, as mentioned before, imp troopers are grand in DSTB (and that’ll be working towards that day 6 special mission too), they are very nice for smashing Sisters in TW (or the occasional holdout in arena), and while it is getting better diversity wise, Death Trooper is still a pretty clutch character for good scores in the STR.

I’d do bounty hunters after that, for the GET token bonuses for the guild (which helps you gear everyone faster!), emerging STR strategies, and the rare character shard bounty event.

Although I would throw some side effort into your Ewoks too, until you can get Wicket to 7 Star... you are leaving zeta mats on the table every month by not being able to complete the second tier of the Wicket event.
  • Thanks, guys! I think I'll take Troopers up to G11 - they're already shockingly powerful and durable even as they are! - and then start working on my Bounty Hunters!