IPD Question

Im curious what happens if your IPD is the only one left on your team and the other team has one unit left and your IPD blows them up, who wins the battle?

Replies

• Random9 wrote: »
    if your IPD is the only one left on your team

Read it's self destruct skill description again.
  • To be more clear - IPD's Self Destruct says "While Imperial Probe Droid has full Health, or has no active allies, the cooldown of this ability is set to max and can't be reduced."
    That is, you cannot use Self Destruct if IPD is alone.
  • So let's add something to make this possible. Enemy has 1 unite left and you only have IPD and Hermit Yoda. Hoda's unique says "When there are no active allies, Yoda escapes from the battle." That escape is counted as a loss. So IPD and Hoda are the only units alive, allowing IPD to perform Self Destruct, defeating the lone enemy toon. Now what?
  • I’m actually going to try this in TW to see what happens but I doubt I’ll be able to as TW opponents are too weak.
  • I actually saw this on one of the game changers videos. He had ipd and hoda and the enemy had 1 character. Ipd used self destruct and hoda fled but he got the victory
  • The game and it's mechanics work in turn sequence so I'd assume you win as the IPD self destruct would happen, the enemy would be dealt the damage and die, VICTORY, HY escape