2 accounts. What to use money on.

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
Hey guys so i have a lvl 25 and a lvl 78. Just wondering which account to invest money on *NOTE* I took a break from my level 78 account for about a year. Now I cant get past rank 2,518. As I versus max level teams with zetas and full synergy I also only have 8 seven star players.

Replies

• Unless you *really* want a new character, I'd save the money. Otherwise maybe buy some crystals to get a headstart on shard shipments with hard to find characters.

If you want a ____ team, get ____ shards

Jedi = Bastila Shan
    Sith = Nihilus
    Imperial trooper/empire = Shoretrooper or deathtrooper
    Bounty hunter = dengar
    Nightsister = Talzin
  • Other guy didn't really read your post but i would say put any money you spend on this game onto your new account. Your level 78 can be a fun account where you go after whatever characters you want. I recently just started back up again and came back to my level 77 that i started 2016 top 50 all had traya/ep/bastila zeta'd i don't even try for arena i just farm up whatever faction/teams i find fun. I have droids, FO, Jedi etc. I started a new account last month thats level 66 now and im sitting Top 10 arena and top 3 in fleet arena so i would definitely recommend you start over. Hoard if you can to get the most out of your new account.
  • If you’re planning to spend money on one account, it should be the one at level 25. You have a chance there to get a head start in arena.

The level 78 account would require a staggering amount of cash to make competitive, since you lost a year. But you could become competitive much easier and with much less money in the level 25 account.
  • How to erase this gamę pernamently?
  • Safron1981 wrote: »
    How to erase this gamę pernamently?

Uninstall?
  • Safron1981 wrote: »
    How to erase this gamę pernamently?

Don’t reinstall