How to make Revan awesome (or, What I want but will never get)

There's been a ton of speculation on Revan coming to the game. Whether that happens soon™ or in a very long time, I think there's a couple things CG could do to make his eventual release truly awesome.

1. Pick a Side. I think that they should have two separate Revan events--light side, and dark side. Different toons should be used for each event, and you have to choose a path. Ideally, this would be some kind of Hero's Journey, and at the start, you have to decide where you are journeying too. Once you start down a path, the other path is no longer available to you. The two Revans could have identical kits, except swap out Jedi synergy for Sith synergy depending on your side. No need to get complicated. Or if CG really wanted to make it fun, they could have different kits.
2. Customize Your Toon. In KOTOR, you designed your own avatar/toon, right? How about having Revan be the one and only SWGOH toon you can customize! I mean come on, who hasn’t wanted to see their own face in the SWGOH battlefield? (Please tell me I’m not the only one.) I think this would rock.
3. Gray Alignment? No, I don’t want to see an influx of Gray toons. And yes, I know this might contradict suggestion 1. But a cool possibility would be for Revan to have a version where he is the one and only Gray alignment. Meaning he can be used for Light or for Dark missions (PVE, TB, etc.). He could even have synergies with both light and dark side toons.
4. Super Over Power? Some have expressed concern that if Revan came to the game, he would be OP. I think that he could be intentionally designed to be totally way OP. To compensate, when you add Revan to a squad, it would lock out one or two of the other squad slots. In other words, Revan would be SO GOOD, that you can only use him on a squad of three or four toons, never in the full five. He would rule in 1v1, but you would have to take a handicap for using him.

What do you all think? I know this is probably pretty ridiculous, but hey, it's a game. Let's have some fun. What crazy ridiculous (or totally serious) suggestions do you have for Revan's release? Share below!
"Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/