Clone Wars Char rework

andreacesa00
260 posts Member
edited August 2018
I love clone wars characters and I think they are a little bit useless as they are. I think Grievous needs a great rework, I have it at 7 stars and I have never used it, that's not possible. One of the most important toons that become so weak. But also a jedi like Mace Windu, the strongest that the republic has ever seen, has become weak. Pretty ridiculous for a character like him. Mace is a legend and in this game it isn't so. Another point is General Kenobi. He is a very strong toon, but it hasn't a zeta ability. I could understand this if also the other Raid'rewards pg haven't, but both the others (han and Darth Traya) have their own zeta. So, what do you think about a rework of these characters? I know a lot of people want more republic toons like General Pong Krell or other clones.
Do or don't there is no try

Replies

• Options
    Kenobi doesn't need a Zeta though, he's good as is.
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Funny, I just posted a Jedi need update bad with mace being used as example.
    Mace, 1 of the strongest Jedi yet 1 of the weakest in the game?
    GG, way underpowered.
    Clones, jawa, sept, FO+ many more need more toons to at least make 2 full squads!
    I'm a FO guy and did the OG FO squad ( which I still love! ) but now there are 3 newer FO toons that are just replacements. Want Snook and Hux now so I can do 2 full FO squads.
  • Options
    I don't know why so many people want kenobi, one of the most versatile and used/best tanks in the game to need another hard to farm materials (zetas don't exactly come easy, although easier) he's great as is.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Beaks and many more like 2 more Nightsisters? 6 more Geonosians? 7 more Tusken Raiders? 4 more Gamorreans? 2 more FO and 2 more Resistance? Good good.

I can say for TCW that CG maybe is waiting for the release of Season 7 to rework Clones, Galactic Republic, Geonosians, Droids and Separatists.
  • Options
    @JuliusSkywalker
    Yes, even out squads that need it.
    I wanna do a new FO team ( Kylo Um, FOX, FOSF) but I don't wanna already mess with my other FO squad that already does great.

NS squad as well, do a squad and leftovers that can't make another NS squad.

Tusken you can't even do a full squad of them.
    ( at least jawas got a full squad! )

Even suggested for septs to add a beast tamer from EP2 and add in beast.