again a marquee charakter?? again for sith raid?

how long does it need to make a new legendary charakter from sith side? why there only come up with marquee for lvl 3 char?.. only to make money on this game? pls make something... holy ****

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    You answered your own question. Only to make money on this game. They don’t keep the lights on with F2P players and giving away toons. And if they give away a toon then they got payed from android and as I said, they still make the dolla dolla bills ya’ll.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Marquees are how most characters are added now. Better than the previous system of "We put it into chromium and maybe sometime somewhere farmable.". Deal with it.
  • Options
    deal with it?That’s the attitude that lets this garbage continue to go on.
  • Options
    I prefer the we put it in chromium. This is ridiculous. 20 toons in such a compressed time frame. Some we are gonna need to panic farm. So you are really handcuffed without any insight of how to proceed intelligently.

Also if they put the bulk on single hard nodes it will take a year to farm some of these characters. And there is no new game play content.
  • Options
    Hard node only farming will slowly kill this game. It is hard to get excited about new toons I won’t be able to really use for six months plus of hard node farming. A few is okay, but too many for this kind of release. Largest issue facing the game imho.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I prefer the we put it in chromium. This is ridiculous. 20 toons in such a compressed time frame. Some we are gonna need to panic farm. So you are really handcuffed without any insight of how to proceed intelligently.

Also if they put the bulk on single hard nodes it will take a year to farm some of these characters. And there is no new game play content.

You do realize that chromium is even more of a gamble than the 5-330 shard packs, right? Most of the times, you get someone useless from chromium pulls. And we have more insight than before: we know the approximate timeline of the release and get to try the new characters out somewhat before investing. Those are luxuries we didn't have back in the day.
    As for the single hard nodes, that's another story. That just plain sucks.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    SwordsLFD wrote: »
    Hard node only farming will slowly kill this game. It is hard to get excited about new toons I won’t be able to really use for six months plus of hard node farming. A few is okay, but too many for this kind of release. Largest issue facing the game imho.

Yep. Not the sith raid, not ships 2.0, but the decision to kill the stores is the worst thing to happen to this game.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

You do realize that chromium is even more of a gamble than the 5-330 shard packs, right? Most of the times, you get someone useless from chromium pulls. And we have more insight than before: we know the approximate timeline of the release and get to try the new characters out somewhat before investing. Those are luxuries we didn't have back in the day.
    As for the single hard nodes, that's another story. That just plain sucks.

It all ties into one. The basic structure of marquee is fine. Everyone gets a 3 Star toon after trying it out in a maximum trial run, and players decide to pay or not. $300 isn’t worth it every but to each their own. Personally I think $25-$50 would be MUCH more fair. But moving on...
    It’s the release structure afterwards. 4-6 weeks until crystal shipments and then another 4-6 weeks until a single hard node farm or a high energy cantina farm. It’s a cop out to not utilize the other stores or other methods of farming. It’s greed, plain and simple. Especially when this massive outpour of P2P characters affects other parts of the game like TB and causes a loss of platoons. It’s even more despicable considering the official response about the platoon issue and P2P marquee toons was “Recruit whales to compete”...really?
  • Options
    Why is this a surprise? Marquees are not going away and as previously said it is better than what you had for new toons before. New toons went straight to chromium with no chance at the character for months on end.
  • Options
    Galaxy Of Marquees.
  • Options
    I wish stores were kept as well. With toons layered in them. I think there are 3 cantina spots left. Not sure are hard nodes- don’t really want to look.

They have a good opportunity with y.lando, l3, and lando falcon. Where ever the individual toon goes make the falcon also farmable in those 2 spots. It’s a nice way to speed up the ship farm.
  • Options
    the more you stay focused on your current goals, the less new character releases are going to bother you. Think of it as horse blinders. if you have a goal, all this other stuff is just noise.

I like marquees because they're consistent and we can actually plan. Yes, a lot of new toons have been released recently, but I don't need the shiny new thing. I'm still working on gearing my magma trooper and getting Bossk to 7*. They could release 1 or 100 characters, it's not going to affect me.

is this a collection game? yes. do I need to catch them all? no.

• Options
    but is it not possible, to make a huge controverse to captial games? sometimes they react from users for the sith raid, they actually change it, why we can make such a think with these marquee event charakters, so they would make other stuff cause we are angry about this?