Hate do post this but....

JDIII
1736 posts Member
Now I know that there are plenty of posts about what I’m about to say, but they obviously aren’t being listened to so I’m gonna post another, and won’t stop till it happens! Where is the General Grievous reworks? He’s been in our inventory/game for over 2 years and he hasn’t been touched at all...this is unacceptable! We keep having all these new characters introduced to us and we have plenty of characters that just need to get a little rework. Please fix the toons we have, most of us have been waiting patiently and are tired of waiting.

Replies

• Options
    Reworks do not =$. Simple as that. When they decide a separatist pass is coming (New characters) they might introduce his rework then.
  • Options
    this game has a long time horizon. if you don't like waiting, i'm sorry to say, you're playing the wrong game
  • Options
    I'm around the holotables since the game was released and I know the necessity of a rework on General Grievous. On the other side it will be reworked only with new separatists like Rebel_yell suggests. I've him at 7stars and I've never used him. That's a problem. But the force is with you, let's hope!
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Rebel_yell I’ve been on a whole year longer than you my friend, that’s probably why you don’t understand the Grievous issue

How on earth did you draw that conclusion?

but to the original point, I just don't see how this is an issue. They already said GG is going to get a rework with a separatist faction rework. We know it's coming. Sure we don't know when, but it's coming. I just don't see how this changes any players goals. You have 2 choices

1) they've announced that GG is getting a rework. GREAT! Transparency, yay! So you can gear GG to G12 in anticipation of this rework and be ahead of the curve when its released
    2) Stay the path. New character releases and reworks don't impact my 3 - 6 month farming / gearing strategy. If you have a goal, stick with it and ignore the noise.

I know we all want to be able to play with every toon in our rosters, especially those that are iconic in the SW franchise, but the reality is, unless he's arena or raid viable, you're seldom going to use him.
  • Options
    Oh and just so everyone knows, they (devs) said Grievous was getting reworked for months now, so we can believe it when we see it!

so back to the irrelevant point - there's no way for you to find my start date. So I'll just give it to you: March 2016. Now explain to me how you've been playing a year longer... FYI - my forum name is different from my swgoh.gg name for this exact reason

back to the main point, they're doing a rework. Chill.
  • Options
    Yeah actually there is as u can see

That's when he joined the forums. Not when he started playing the game.
  • Options
    m4nbbmyqj5w0.png

Yours says July 2017. Is that when you started playing? 10 months after him?
  • Options
    My old email was banned so I had to make another, nice try though kid. Do you always try to troll players?

Just pointing out that his forum start date isn't his game play start date, as you claimed. Didn't realize that would be seen as trolling.
  • Options
    I was just responding to your posts about start date. Again, not sure how that is trolling.

And I'm not even going to touch the fallacy that "the forums don’t have a register to join, it’s linked to our game"

Good luck with your GG rework though.
  • Options
    Actually i Think GG's rework was promised over a year ago at this point.