Returning player question

Hi all,

I recently reinstalled the game and was wondering if I was better off just starting a new account since I’m getting obliterated in the arena battles. I cannot beat anyone under rank 1,000. I stopped playing before the introduction of mods, ships, most events, and apparently many many heroes. I also am a little confused about mods overall. I am level 72 and have attached pictures of my heroes to help you get an idea of where I stand. Thank you for your help!

2172ufpcvy3u.png
bcudj5899gi2.png

Replies

• Options
    Lol yeah start new.
  • Options
    Start a new account
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    From a purely pvp standpoint it would be good to start over. From a grind standpoint, keep on trucking. But start working Phoenix so you can get thrawn.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It actually _is_ possible to come back after a long break. I picked up an alt account after a 14 months break. I'm f2p. I can take rank 1 in fleet arena, and reach top—100 in squad arena.

It will take months until you reach the next reward tier in squad arena (top—500, or even top—200). However, if you are lucky to end up in a young fleet shard like I did, you may have a slight advantage due to your level. If you do, then I would suggest to go all—in on pilots and ships until you have secured yourself a steady crystal income from fleet arena. Then continue the normal farming path (various legendary and heroic characters).

You GS, Vader, JC and FOTP are good pilots. However, farm Biggs and Boba Fett at least from their hard nodes every day. Farming their hard nodes only won't interfere with your other character farming (probably Phoenix first).

Continue or restart? That really depends on what you will have more fun doing. Both can be fun, though the challenges are different.
  • Options
    @Waqui and everyone else, thank you. I’ve decided to stick it out since I’ve found joy in the other various game modes other than arena battles. And it’ll be interesting to see if I can make it to top 250 within a month or two
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck! :—)