How to get people excited about Marquee events again

Daishi
718 posts Member
We are all tired of the repeated marquee events! How to get us excited? Mod rewards are nice and all, but if the bonus tier of each new marquee gave a MK5 stun gun and a MK3 Carbanti you would see people begging for more marquee events

Replies

• scuba
    14040 posts Member
    I am not tired of them. New characters are gonna be released one way or another. Used to be chrome and Aud only. At least now those who want to play around with the new ones can those who don't nothing really lost.
  • Do not appropriate my voice.

I'm not tired of marquee events, and I'm fine with getting almost every new character for free.
    Still not a he.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    I am not tired of them. New characters are gonna be released one way or another. Used to be chrome and Aud only. At least now those who want to play around with the new ones can those who don't nothing really lost.

This ^^^^

^
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Do not appropriate my voice.

I'm not tired of marquee events, and I'm fine with getting almost every new character for free.

And this ^^^^^^

And absolutely no way in blazes at all in any way shape or form , this vvvvvvvvvvvv
    Daishi wrote: »
    We are all tired of the repeated marquee events!

• HOWEVER, .. . :D To be fair, managing to convince the devs to add some full gear in there , like mentioned here,. . . . .
    Daishi wrote: »
    If the bonus tier of each new marquee gave a MK5 stun gun and a MK3 Carbanti you would see people begging for more marquee events

That would be a really neat gesture towards all players at all levels,

• Can never have enough carbs.
  • Unless you're keto.
    Still not a he.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I guess what I'm tired of is the wait between marquee and release and the growing list of hard node farms. The marquee event itself is boring and easy, maybe add a mythic style marquee where u need to protect the marquee character from dying (and thus gear them up to G7 at least)... something to make it interesting to do more than hit auto on each battle to collect the prize.

Plus free carbanti
  • Add better gear as rewards for the event or start bringing new characters to the shops again. Otherwise people are gonna start complaining more and more. Way too ridiculous with all the marquees and hard node farms.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    have less of them. this overload is getting insane
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • My problem with marquees is the the time between them and the f2P, if it was halved I wouldn't mind them
  • I'm fine with that wait, but the single hard node farms are profoundly frustrating.

I've been farming Holdo since she went F2P, and run her in the arena, and she still isn't done yet.
    Still not a he.
  • Make the marquee events come back, for example I hate the fact that I missed the vet marquee event, so now I cant do that ever again, which is bad, because now I have to wait until I three star the last cantina battle stages.